The signing ceremony was attended by Managing Director of SJ Media Mr. Abbas Kassem, and General Manager of Global Tourism Club Mr. Mujtaba Mahmood, and a few of their strategic advisors and partners.
The membership card is set to transform the landscape of the Kingdom of Bahrain with a target to reach the region as a whole. It plans to fulfill the varying requirements of the wide range of tourists coming to the Island, and local as well as tourist ‘event goers’.
Unique and carefully tailored packages for the card will be created to tailor to the individual requirements of each client.
The card plans to target the individual, couples, families, corporations, and more, through developing its packages through a carefully selected list of services from the range disclosed below.
As evident from the list, these services are designed to make life of any individual, in any industry, with varying cultures and lifestyles and both convenient and cost efficient.
• Arrangement for travel and accommodation at discounted and exceptional rates.
• Travel advice and coordination for visas and passports.
• Health and vaccination information and facilitation.
• Worldwide travel medical insurance and assistance.
• 24 Hour hotline and organization of services.
• Receive call for free in more than 50 countries worldwide in addition to save more than 80% on international and roaming calls.
• Access to the latest news and information, where the clients’ relevant business objectives or other personal information will direct the information chosen and transferred.
• Maps, visiting sites, tourist guides, currency advisors, weather advisors, and general special travel intelligence for over 200 countries.
• An account manager for VIP and corporate clients to ensure 24 hour services are provided.
• Information, guidance, and organizing local and regional events, as well as exceptional discounted rates for the events.
• Online access at www.gtc.travel to ensure easier communication for the clients.
“GTC Membership Programs are very dynamic as they can be integrated with any other products or services. The technological oriented services that we developed have empowered us to provide competitive edges to our partners and we have been successful in doing that so far. Being specialized in customizing travel and tourism innovative loyalty solutions is one of our objectives to be pioneers in the industry. We are happy to have SJ Media as one of our strategic partners which will gain both companies benefits in the short and long run and will also create innovative services for the public,” Mr. Mahmood commented.
Managing Director of SJ Media Mr. Abbas Kassem commented on the occasion saying:
“We believe that with initiatives such as these, in addition to other plans in our pipeline, we will be able to transform the entertainment and tourism landscape of the Kingdom of Bahrain.”
Kassem added, “Many of the innovative projects we have been conducting over the past few years have been positively received by a wide range of local and international audiences.”
“In addition to bringing Bahrain up to the international platform of communication tools and customer oriented services, we believe our commitment to innovation and quality help bring money back into the industry, and encourage entrepreneurialism and hard work as a means to uplift the region’s economy,” he stated.
New and similarly innovative announcements from SJ Media are set to be unraveled shortly.
Tuesday, April 7- 2009 @ 10:17 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.