At this year’s Airport Show Dubai 2014, Rockwell Collins is showcasing its latest ARINC Airport Solutions for airports, airlines and ground handlers.
“The Dubai Airport Show is an important platform for us to engage with new and potential customers– especially as we continue to invest and grow in the region,” said Tony Lynch, Middle East Director, Information Management Services for Rockwell Collins. “We’re looking forward to many productive meetings at the show, and demonstrating how our innovative airport technologies can help manage airport costs and improve processes.”
At the Rockwell Collins exhibit (Stand 8313), the ARINC Airport Solutions that will be on display include:
• Efficient and cost effective shared check-in, featuring:
- Legacy and (spell out) CUPPS application support for maximum operational flexibility
- Multiple concurrent airline application support
• Cloud-based common use check-in on a tablet
• Touchscreen Way-Finding and information kiosk
• Common use biometric enabled passenger processing including — passenger authentication and identity assurance through biometric enrolment and validation
• Airport Operational Suite to underpin airport collaborative decision-making (A-CDM) and deliver improved efficiencies
• Communications networks
• Advanced security and surveillance systems
Saturday, May 10- 2014 @ 14:35 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.