- The news you choose »
- LOGIN TO ADD TO WATCHLIST
Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
1. People Management
2. Sales Management
3. Customer Service
4. Stock Efficiency
5. Product and Visual Merchandising
6. Shop Administration
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
1- Identifying and establishing new business:
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
2- Organizing sales visits:
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
3- Liaising with existing clients:
- calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
4- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations:
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs and RFQs
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
5- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
6- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
7- Reviewing cost and sales performance
8- Writing reports and sales literature:
- Preparing reports for head office
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
9- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Responsible for representing the products and services to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
10- Ensuring that sales targets are met and coordinating for sales projects
11- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
12- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals; Oil/Gas; Energy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Organized by Jordanian Arts and Entertainment Management Company ArtMedium, AWA showcased the works of local, regional, and global art icons across the city’s cultural centers and art galleries.
It served to blaze the trail for …Read full article » Jordan: Monday, September 23 - 2013 @ 00:00
Organized by ArtMedium, AWA will be transforming the city’s art galleries and cultural centers into an inviting space for enthusiasts seeking to enrich their knowledge of the arts.
Nabad Art Gallery will be hosting artists Ikbal …Read full article » Jordan: Sunday, September 08 - 2013 @ 16:42
Hosted between September 5th and September 15th, and organized by ArtMedium, AWA will be transforming the city’s art galleries into spaces set to inspire artists at all stages of their artistic journeys, as well as …Read full article » Jordan: Wednesday, August 14 - 2013 @ 14:06
Organized by Jordanian Arts and Entertainment Management Company ArtMedium, AWA will encompass 10 days of activities spanning all aspects of the arts and involving all members of the community.
Its schedule, which invites art to take …Read full article » Jordan: Tuesday, July 16 - 2013 @ 11:54
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.