- The news you choose »
- LOGIN TO ADD TO WATCHLIST
The banking sector topped the list of the most eyed target (35%) while the remaining 65% attacks were launched against the government’s e-services, telecommunication systems, and educational institutions’ systems, according to Lieutenant Colonel Yasser Mohamed …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, January 13 - 2013 @ 12:34
Although nearly half of UAE residents believe gender does not play a defining role in determining who is the better driver – a fact that is reflected in official statistics – a big portion of …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, December 12 - 2012 @ 14:23
The study, which polled 1,350 respondents across the country, found that even as 99% of respondents are mindful of the risks of travelling without strapping in the seatbelt, a list of other surveys unanimously point …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Thursday, October 11 - 2012 @ 09:12
Close to 300 of the 420 respondents agree that most traffic accidents occur due to excessive speeds, and that speed cameras help contain speed, thereby saving lives.
However, about 20% of the respondents said that they …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, September 09 - 2012 @ 15:44
General carelessness remains the No. 2 concern, followed by drink driving or driving under the influence of alcohol, rubbernecking (insufficient distance between vehicles), and jumping of red signals.
Inconsiderate turning is at No. 6 on …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, August 12 - 2012 @ 10:18
To address this issue, the General Command of Civil Defence carried out the first campaign in the world for Families’ Safety at Homes, which was launched for six months in all the Emirates by specialised …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, July 15 - 2012 @ 11:28