The plant will manufacture a wide range of concrete building and paving products and will be one of the largest in Qatar by production volume with a maximum production capacity of 85,000 blocks per day …Read full article » Qatar: Sunday, January 17 - 2010 @ 11:08
- First quarter company revenue up 55% to QR268.2m (Q1 2009: QR173.3m)
- Gross profit up 10% to QR86.6m (Q1 2009: QR78.6m)
- Net profit before fair value gains on investment properties up 13% to QR56.6m (Q1 …
Aamal Company QSC (Aamal), one of the GCC’s fastest growing diversified companies, announced its first quarter financial results for the period ended 31 March 2014 to the Qatar Exchange on 29 April 2014.
Read full article » : Thursday, May 01 - 2014 @ 09:23
• Group revenue up 56.9% to QR1,910.1m (2010: QR1,217.1m)
• Gross profit up 15.3% to QR441.7 m (2010: QR383.1m)
• Net profit (before fair value gains on investment properties) up 5.7% to QR246.0m (2010: QR232.8m)
• Net profit (after fair value …Read full article » Qatar: Sunday, April 01 - 2012 @ 12:15
The joint venture also plans to establish in the near future a factory to assemble and manufacture LED lamps and other lighting products using technology and know-how from C&C Lightway.
The factory will serve the …Read full article » Qatar: Tuesday, June 26 - 2012 @ 10:12