Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Makes efficient use of material while maintaining standards of quality assurance
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage the activities of the Engineering group for PEB & Structural Steel
2. Identify performance weaknesses and training needs
3. Identify department resource requirements
4. Ensure Engineering capacity meets Sales and production requirements
5. Ensure Engineers use standard materials & codes
6. Ensuring quality & timely output
7. Drive standard designs wherever possible
8. Ensure building designs are safe and fully optimized
9. Maintain Engineering KPIs to maximize productivity and minimize errors
10. Lead Engineering teams
11. Provide Technical support and guidance to sales and manufacturing teams
12. Recommendations for system & procedure improvement
13. Design, configure and implement new Engineering Systems
14. Coaching and guidance for team members
15. Represent the Company in various technical Seminars / presentations / reports
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
Provides prompt and courteous service to guests by operating the switchboard according to Somewhere-hotels standards.
Communicates clearly and courteously to all incoming and outgoing requests.
Demonstrates fluency in the use of equipment and systems relevant to the function (switchboard, fax, key equipment, and printers, hotel alarm systems, and other Front Office equipment).
Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extension or guest room.
Assists guests in make long distance calls by instructing them on the appropriate procedures and/or placing calls for them.
Responds to guest enquiries regarding the hotel’s in-house facilities, services and events.
Provides courteous, prompt and accurate hotel communications to guests and employees.
Takes and delivers accurate and complete messages both internal and external customers.
Manages the wake-up call procedure by accepting and recording.
Communicates with authorized employees using mobile phones.
Follows established hotel security and safety policies as required.
Forwards incoming faxes, guest mail, packages and messages promptly.
Prepares lists and reports as requested.
Checks the daily arrival list and familiarizes self with VIP arrivals and in-house VIPs/dignitaries/special guests.
Stays current with developments in the hotel by attending shift briefings of the Duty Manager.
Maintains a logbook for the switch board function for record and shift handover purposes.
Is fully aware of hotel facilities and services, room availability, exact location and nearby landmarks to advise guests who are travelling to the hotel by own transport.
Assist the Front Office Team when necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
"The Gaming Business Operations Manager will lead all business operations efforts for mobile games and services. The main responsibility will be to manage the End-To-End Portal project in terms of design, performance and execution in coordination with Business Development teams.
- Conduct Research on Gaming music content applicable to local market.
- Responsible KPIs of business revenue which comes from customer’s consumption of Games & Applications.
- Develop detailed operational plans with the team and customer together, including content sales targets, marketing strategy and monitor the business progress.
- Select Games and content based on strategy and plans.
- Responsible for all channels (operator channels, online channels, offline channels) to promote game store and games
- Define pricing and in-App purchase strategy in coordination with Business Development teams.
- Track games performance and perform ongoing analysis of the content and partnerships
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Telecommunications|
The opening comes 20 months after the formation of Wendy’s/Arby’s Group.
“Reaching this milestone opens the door for more rapid international expansion,” said Roland Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Wendy’s/Arby’s Group. “We believe having …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, May 12 - 2010 @ 12:51
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.