Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
To be a member of the company team involved in the LV Switchgear, MCC Panels, control systems and instrumentation projects for water, waste water, district cooling and Power sector in the region.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Energy; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
- Preventy general maintenance once a week
- Checking all equipment regularly
- Cleaning all equipment regularly
- Attend emergency calls at anytime during restaurant hours
- Willing to get training
- Write maintenance daily reports
- Preventy chocolate fountains every three months
- Preferably have a driver's licence
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
1. Handle all the Tickets w.r.t Desktop / Laptops / Printers / E-Podium.
2. Handle all the escalated tickets from the engineer / domain owners
3. Create Knowledge base and update central data pool.
4. Work on the tickets and resolve them with the right technical resources
5. Train and mentor L1 engineers to resolve tickets to save SLA failures.
6. Co-ordinate and implement change Requests
7. Installation & troubleshooting of critical applications and create AIGs or Update for any inconsistency.
8. Update Customer post implementations and obtain user confirmation.
9. Update IT Access and Help Desk immediately after every call.
10. Root Cause Analysis for repeat calls.
11. Self-learning to enhance skills on multiple applications or domains.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
As the end user will always remain the decisive factor in judging the quality of software, constant errors and performance inadequacies will ultimately deem the product defective and useless. To overcome such setbacks, software …Read full article » Lebanon: Saturday, March 24 - 2007 @ 09:45
The workshop, entitled “Technical Documentation in Software Development” was held from February 21 -23 and focused mainly on the software manuals (user manual, administrator manual) and product descriptions that are sent with the software to …Read full article » Lebanon: Wednesday, February 21 - 2007 @ 16:17
The workshop was inaugurated by the Industrial Research Institute’s general manager Mr. Bassam el Frenn.
The workshop, entitled “Building the Lebanese Software Cluster – Networked Success on Export Markets” was held on May 29th …Read full article » Lebanon: Saturday, June 02 - 2007 @ 12:54
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.