Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
The main responsibility of the Geotechnical Engineer for Stations is to assist the Senior Geotechnical Engineer on the supervision and monitoring of the geotechnical works performed by the Design & Built Contractor for the Metro project:
• The candidate should be 7 to 8 years field experience with geological background (Civil Engineer or Geologist), age can be between 30 to 40 years old.
• Review and comment on the geotechnical reports submitted by the D&B Contractor;
• Review and comment on the geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring plan;
• Supervise and monitor D&B Contractor’s field work for the additional geotechnical investigation program (boreholes, in-situ tests, geophysical survey);
• Supervise and monitor field works for the geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring plan (piezometers, inclinometers, extensometers, ground/ building settlement points);
• Supervise and monitor the pre-condition survey and vulnerability assessment for buildings and structures in the vicinity of the Station boxes;
• Provide oversight of geotechnical works (dewatering, ground retaining systems, excavations, ground improvement);
• Perform constant assessment of instrumentation and monitoring database and warning levels;
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the supervision and monitoring of geotechnical activities;
• Oversee geotechnical works planning, programme and report on delays;
• Attend project meetings and workshops with the client and the D&B Contractor.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
A person with at least 3 years experience, passionate about food and willing to learn our new concept, a good team worker who is flexible and active.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
Industrial Diploma with 7 years minimum technical experience in industrial operations in petrochemicals field as Polypropylene or polyethylene or similar industry.
|Job Location:||Port Said, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Established 25 years ago to meet the increasingly diverse demands of modern lifestyle, American Garden has today become a household favorite, with undisputed leadership positions in a number of categories across several markets.
The new brand …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Saturday, February 02 - 2013 @ 11:33
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.