Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
The Beauty Secrets, Al Safa Group is looking for an experienced retail property manager for its KSA business. The successful candidate will have experience with retail property leases, facilities management, and store expansion.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Job Summary: Ensure profitability and delivers efficient turnover of Covers & provide a pleasing image to the Restaurant within DWTC complex.
Major responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Deliver quality, comfort, creativity and guest satisfaction.
- Ensure achievement of Budget by turnover of Covers
- Provide customer the excellent service in order to visit the restaurant again.(Upselling)
- Ensure guest satisfaction with friendly behaviour.
- Reports suggestions and complaints by guests to the Management
- Provide effective communication on the activities of the Restaurant/Event within the section.
- Actively participate in training to ensure self development.
- Gives suggestions /comments/ grievances to his line manager.
- Follow & implement the DWTC Policies & Procedures
- Continually seek opportunities to develop self
- Implement duties in line with the Quality standards
- Implement any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- As duties change, it will be reflected in the job description after discussions are held with the post holder in the yearly performance evaluations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Ensure quality and presentation of all food served throughout the company.
Ensure effective communication, cooperation and assistance to all necessary departments. To be fully supportive, ensuring positive team building with all superiors, peers and subordinates.
Achievement of minimum wastage and effective food cost.
In charge of cleanliness and hygiene for all working areas.
Supervise and participate in all aspects of kitchen work. Remaining fair and impartial at all times.
In order to develop the employees he/she has to guide motivate and train them.
In charge of all kitchen training.
Maintain good communications within his/her own and other related departments, (especially with restaurant outlet manager). Conducting him /her)self in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
1. Responsible for recruitment, induction, guidance and evaluation of personal for the department, in conjunction with the Executive Chef and the HR Department.
2. Monitor systematically the performance of the department and all kitchen employees and intervene immediately if deviations occur.
3. Ensure excellent communication, corporation and team spirit within his/her department and with all the other departments.
4. Ensures training is followed.
5. Keeps training records and job aids to guide the staff in food safety and sanitation. Proper and accurate food preparation.
1. Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times.
2. Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
3. Boost, develop and maintain employees’ morale within his/her department.
4. Maintain good communication within his/her department.
5. Ensure that all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
6. Ensure that training is carried out and monitors results.
7. Ensure that all employees have a complete understanding and adhere to the company’s Employee Rules and Regulation.
8. Ensure good discipline and behavior of all employees in his/her department
9. Supervise his/her employees to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of his/her department.
10. Ensure that the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered and that all cost is strictly controlled.
11. Ensure that all employees have a complete understanding and adhere to the company’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and Safety.
12. Attend operation meetings, department heads meeting and other meeting as required.
13. Must be familiar with all policies and procedure relating to his/her department.
14. Maintain high standards of culinary skills regarding preparation and presentation and closely monitoring portion conformity and ingredients specifications.
15. Ensure the kitchen areas are clean and equipment is functional, and that maintenance requirements are promptly forwarded to the engineering department.
16. Checking good quality and quantity of all foods prepared and served. he/she must keep a close watch over all food materials used with a view to eliminate waste and spoilage.
17. Meticulous in cleanliness and orderliness in accordance with the hygiene & sanitation standards.
18. Discuss with the management regarding menu adjustments, when he/she feels they are warranted. To be aware of seasonal availability and price fluctuation.
19. Ensure that all decisions made corresponds with management policies.
20. Maintain a hard working atmosphere in the kitchen, so that morale is maintained at a high level.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Marketplace Morning Report with host Scott Jagow will broadcast from Cairo, Egypt, March 3-7; Marketplace Money with host Tess Vigeland will give the American perspective the weekend of March 8-9; and Marketplace with host Kai …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, March 02 - 2008 @ 13:35
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.