Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
The role is working for one of the largest and reputable Building contractors in the world. You will be responsible for leading a team of site engineers and sub contractors on a QAR Billion project and you will report directly into your Project Director. The project is a multi build project and it involves Retails, Office blocks, Infrastructure and Car Parks.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
Multinational Optical Retail company in Middle East is looking for Qualified Optometrist as a part of expansion plan:-
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience after the degree in Optometry is a must to be eligible for this position.
2. Good communication skill with customers to get case histories; examining the eyes of patients of all ages to detect abnormality or vision defects
3. Using specialist equipment for diagnosis and testing;
4. Issuing prescriptions for spectacles or contact lenses;
5. Fitting and checking prescribed lenses in order to correct vision defects
6. Offering help and advice for patients choosing frames and lenses
7. Writing referral communications to doctors
8. Meeting sales targets with regard to selling spectacles or contact lenses
9. Excellent experience in refraction & contact lens fitting
10. Should possess excellent customer service skills besides technical skills
11. Fluency in English & Arabic is a must
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types analytical or statistical reports.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence, reports, etc.
- May have access to some confidential information.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules, itineraries and reservations.
- May prepare and reconcile expense reports.
- Receives and enters excel reports on claims.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; India; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The Almuftah Group is a privately held company based in Doha, Qatar, involved in a wide variety of business ventures, including restaurant franchising (Pizza Hut, Arby’s, TCBY, among others), consumer retail products (jewelry, watches, cosmetics), …Read full article » Qatar: Tuesday, January 03 - 2012 @ 09:40
The area development agreement will result initially in the opening of three health clubs in the State of Qatar, under the ownership of Almuftah Marketing, a division of the Almuftah Group. The Almuftah Group is …Read full article » Qatar: Monday, February 28 - 2011 @ 16:37
The new men-only facility, located on Al Wakrah Main Street, is set to revolutionise the health club concept in Qatar in terms of accessibility, equipment levels, total wellness instruction and cost. The purpose-built Al Wakrah …Read full article » Qatar: Tuesday, January 17 - 2012 @ 10:41
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.