Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Dear Candidates, our conpany, Chinese Competitive Sprit Co., Ltd. is a Saudi-Sino joint venture company, which is dealing with the real estate business and trading in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We are starting to launch the E-commerce of fast moving consumer goods, the team members will be more than 30 female staffs.
We re looking for a good manageress to lead the team approaching the great success in the coming future.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Internet/E-commerce; Marketing; Sales|
|Monthly Salary:||US $30,000|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
Our Client, one of the most respected names in the Oil and Gas industry, is seeking a Legal Counsel to work for their operations in Iraq.
Some of his responsibilities include:
Negotiation, documentation and interface with suppliers and business partners;
Reviewing, negotiation and drafting of various agreements, including those related to vendors, agents, NDA’s, MOU’s;
Managing issues relating to customer contracts, corporate administration, corporate compliance.
|Job Location:||Basra, Iraq|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Reporting to the Contracts Manager performs contract administration activities such as review and processing of monthly pay estimates and variations. Review design and construction claims and submit recommendations for negotiations or response.
· Prepare Expression of Interests and Tender documentation
· Facilitates & Document the Tender Process up to negotiations and contract signings
· Conducts commercial analysis of Tender documents and Clarifications
· Prepare and manage all aspects of developing contract documents with PDT, design consultant and cost consultant
· Responsible for contract administration of all design and construction contracts
· Responsible for evaluating and processing of monthly payment certificates of the consultants and contractors
· Responsible for evaluating and compiling Variation Orders and conversion of EI’s to VO’s
· Responsible for compiling award recommendations to support contract award and VO approvals
· Facilitates negotiation meetings with Contractors/Consultants
· Assist the Contracts Manager in developing Particular Contract Conditions or Amendments
· Advise, review & oversee RFP’s & Contracts produced by others (PMC’s/Contractors)
· Assist in reviewing and responding of design and construction claims
· Ensure all warranties, performance bonds and insurances are in accordance with the contract and client requirements
· Facilitates the design & supervision consultants, contractors and cost consultants in meeting project close out contractual requirements.
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
It has been growing at a fast pace in the last few years with many prestigious clients in Europe and USA. ETC has taken up a massive expansion program in the Sharjah Hamriaya Free Zone …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, January 15 - 2003 @ 16:15
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.