Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Required Technical Skills:
1. Hands on Experience with FileNet products for at least 3 Years with the following minimum requirements:
a) Installation & configuration of FileNet Content Engine 4.x or 5.x or CPE 5.2.x
b) Installation & configuration of FileNet Process Engine 4.x or 5.x and eForms
c) Installation & configuration of Workplace, WorkplaceXT, IBM Content navigator
d) Configuration of IBM Websphere standalone & HA on Windows platform
e) Performance tuning of IBM Websphere
f) Performance tuning of FileNet products
g) Installation & configuration of Image Services 4.x
2. Excellent knowledge of Network infrastructure,
3. Knowledge of oracle/SQL or other database systems,
4. Ability to analyze and diagnose technical problems
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The Head of Finance will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with OTS’s functional strategy, whilst meeting employees, clients, vendors and suppliers expectations. The Head of Finance will be responsible for production of periodic financial statements, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or International Financial Reporting Standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
4. Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
5. Implementation & Supervision of ERP system
1. Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
2. Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
3. Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
4. Process payroll in a timely manner
5. Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
6. Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
7. Maintain the chart of accounts
8. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
9. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
1. Issue timely and complete financial statements
2. Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
3. Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
4. Provide for a system of management cost reports
5. Provide financial analyses as needed
6. Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
1. Manage and coordinate with external auditors for the audit operations
2. Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
3. Comply with local and government reporting requirements and tax filings
1. Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
2. Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
3. Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
4. Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
5. Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
6. Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
7. Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Advertising|
The United Machinery Solutions Company (“the Company”) is a dealer of SHACMAN heavy trucks in Saudi Arabia.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
The phone is manufactured with the standard features of the Bee line, including: Dual SIM Card Capacity, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Technology and backed by a 12 month warranty from Axiom Telecom.
“We realized the increasing need …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, April 10 - 2012 @ 13:11
Bee 7100 is the cheapest Android phone available in the market today. It is the newest addition to the range of hugely successful Bee mobile phones including Bee Talk, the Bee P320 and Bee Transformer …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Saturday, December 31 - 2011 @ 11:16
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.