Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
A leading company in Amman is looking for a dynamic candidate who can efficiently lead the accounting and finance department and can guide the organization to a better future with his financial, reporting, and cost controlling skills.
The prospective candidate must have strong experience in budgeting, costing, and management accounting.
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience, of which at least 5-6 years’ as a Finance Manager.
- Able to develop and implement internal controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of financial data within given timelines.
- Must have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Age between 32-45
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills in Arabic & English (written/verbal)
- Negotiation skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Leadership Skills
- Organized and results oriented
- Ability to analyze data, identify problems of deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Ability to report to senior managers.
Please send your CV with recent photo .
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
We are a Premium HR Consultancy based in Downtown Dubai.
Our client is a brand under the one of the biggest and most successful companies in the United Arab Emirates.
We are seeking an experienced hospitality professional to join the team as Restaurant Manager to contribute to the success of this growing brand.
The concept of the restaurant is Family Friendly, Fresh and French. The brand specialises on in-house baked goods and fresh milled coffee.
The total salary for this position is AED 4,900/- and there is an option to take company accommodation instead of an allowance if required.
Successful candidates will have at least two years' experience in an equivalent customer service leadership role.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
A well-established distribution company representing international brands with diversification plan is looking to occupy the Sales Representative of based in Saudi Arabia.
Sales Representatives - International Brands
a) Large format Printers
c) Smart Phone
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Preparing reports
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
BHF-Bank’s Abu Dhabi and Geneva offices, which already cooperate closely for the benefit of Arabian clients, will now further expand their services.
BHF-Bank’s Representative Office in Abu Dhabi can look back on a very successful track …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Thursday, October 01 - 2009 @ 11:43
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.