Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
1. People Management
2. Sales Management
3. Customer Service
4. Stock Efficiency
5. Product and Visual Merchandising
6. Shop Administration
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
1- Identifying and establishing new business:
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
2- Organizing sales visits:
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
3- Liaising with existing clients:
- calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
4- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations:
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs and RFQs
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
5- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
6- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
7- Reviewing cost and sales performance
8- Writing reports and sales literature:
- Preparing reports for head office
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
9- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Responsible for representing the products and services to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
10- Ensuring that sales targets are met and coordinating for sales projects
11- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
12- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals; Oil/Gas; Energy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
“The Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) was built by H.H. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum, Vice President andPrime Minister of the UAE and ruler of Dubai. DWTC is considered one of Dubai’s premier landmark …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, March 06 - 2007 @ 08:52
BQT Solutions Limited is pleased to announce that following the previous announcement of the 13th June 2007, that Dubai Sports City (DSC) a multi-billion Dubai real estate project, grants BQT the exclusive supply of CCTV/cameras, …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, November 27 - 2007 @ 09:19
The Dubai Mall is a unique blend of sophisticated retail and luxury leisure facilities. Global and regional retailers will bring their brands into the mall, which is expected to transform shopping and leisure in Dubai, …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, May 08 - 2007 @ 12:12
The two companies are a natural fit and this will give clients of both companies a wider choice of highly sophisticated card solution products.
This partnership will allow the two companies a global marketing reach, …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, October 22 - 2003 @ 12:53
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.