Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Reed Global are working exclusively with a leading real estate business in the recruitment of a Business Development Executive. This is a new role, created through the continued success and growth of our client.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate proven track record and experience, including professional and personal capacity to efficiently manage and develop the FM Operations department to attain higher efficiency.
The candidate shall be responsible for a team of MEP and Civil Engineers as well as technical and customer service staff, with daily roles including the following;-
- Clients interface and communication on a day to day basis to ensure stipulated service standards for contracts, projects and callout services are attained and exceeded
- Ensuring execution of services within stipulated butdgets and timelines.
- Timely preparation and submittal of proposals and bids, including preparation of accurate scope of works, BOQ, project plans and budgetary estimations.
- Leading and inspiring the team to ensure timely completion of works.
- Continously monitoring service delivery standards and initiating measures for improvements
- Continous monitoring for compliance of Quality, Health, safety and environmental policies
- Leading the team in efficient and prompt handling of escallations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Talented Florist is required for a trendy flower shop.
Candidate should be very creative in floral design and arrangements and has local experience
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
A delegation from Business Bermuda attended the World Islamic Banking Conference, the world’s largest annual gathering of international Islamic finance industry leaders, which took place in Bahrain from the 9th – 11th December.
In addition …Read full article » Bahrain: Monday, December 17 - 2012 @ 14:38
Business Bermuda highlighted the Island’s commitment to growing its Islamic Finance sector during the event, which brought together key figures from the Bahraini financial services industry.
Guests at the event were able to network and discuss …Read full article » Bahrain: Wednesday, November 23 - 2011 @ 13:09
The seminar, entitled ‘Offshore jurisdictions and their role in Islamic Finance: a case study of Bermuda’ included a presentation by Business Bermuda’s Chief Executive Officer, Cheryl Packwood, who provided a detailed introduction to the merits …Read full article » Bahrain: Saturday, December 08 - 2012 @ 13:52
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.