Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Make a difference - take a leading role in a major education reform across Abu Dhabi.
Teach Away is now accepting applications for a Personnel Services Division Director position within the Support Services department of the head office of the Abu Dhabi public school system.
A 10-year government strategy has been initiated to boost student performance levels and achievement, and to modernize and enhance the Abu Dhabi educational system. With the goal of developing English proficiency, a bilingual system has been implemented from Kindergarten to Grade 7, with native-English speaking licensed educators teaching English, math, and science. The aim of the reform is to create a high quality, comprehensive system of education from early childhood to adult education, based on world class standards and expertise.
The Personnel Services Division Director will provide direction on the implementation of strategy for Personnel Services within schools, managing all aspects of teacher recruitment, contracts, transfers, and dismissals. This includes:
Conducting and delivering successful workforce and manpower planning
Implementing the successful recruitment of teachers and administrators within schools and ADEC Central
Maintaining an extensive knowledge of the teacher employment market and how to attract the best teachers from key benchmarked countries
The Director will develop and administer procedures for personnel management and growth for teachers and staff within schools, including implementation of a formal appraisal system, discipline and dismissal, and staff growth, recruitment and retention strategies. The position also focuses on ensuring teachers receive the support and guidance to grow and develop professionally within their careers, including objective-setting, performance management, career modelling, and professional growth, as well as developing tools and procedures for assessing teachers and handling school staff queries.
Candidates for this role should have an advanced understanding of school operations and demonstrated skills in leadership and management, with a minimum of 14 years of experience in the field, and 7 years of experience as a senior manager. Emirati nationals with at least 8 years’ experience (4+ in management) are also encouraged to apply. Candidates must possess a Master's degree in Business or Education.
Teaching Job Benefits
Airfare Reimbursement: Full
Airfare Description: Roundtrip airfare provided
Vacation:30 vacation days; all national holidays
Bonus: Contract completion bonus
Airport Pickup: Provided
Health Insurance Provided: Yes
Health insurance Description: Provided by employer
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library; Human Resources|
|Monthly Salary:||US $50,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
- Ensure commitment to the instructions of public safety personnel and technical safety instructions
- Continue updating the contingency plan of the facility and updating documents for internal and external audit.
- Finish all business licenses, approvals and necessary governmental licenses.
- Follow-up to provide supplies and materials for management tasks and other personal protection
- Preparation of monthly reports and discuss the necessary comments and recommendations
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
1. متابعة أعمال التركيبات الميدانية .
2. إعداد طلبات التصنيع اللازمة لعمليات التركيبات الجديدة .
3. إعداد طلبات صرف المواد .
4. استلام مراحل التركيب .
5. تقييم وإعداد تقارير كفأة المعلمين والمساعدين لقسم التركيبات .
6. إعداد خطة العمل الشهرية .
7. اعتماد خطابات الأعمال التحضيرية .
8. الاشتراك في أعمال الجرد للمستودع .
9. تسليم المصاعد بعد الانتهاء من عملية التركيب للعملاء وإلى الصيانة .
10. يعد التقارير الشهرية والنصف شهرية .
11. يقوم بتدريب العمالة .
12. يشرف على الالتزام بالزي الرسمي لعمال التركيبات .
13. تنفيذ جميع الأعمال التي توكل إليه من إدارته ضمن نطاق عمله .
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.