Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Proven track record in sales & marketing in the identified sectors.
• Ability to identify new business opportunities & analyse the same and prepare feasibility reports, market studies etc.
• Flair to work on varied business fields and adapt to market requirements and formulate business strategies for achieving growth.
• Should be ready for extensive travel in Om
an and elsewhere to meet clients/technology partners
• Should be self-motivated and have the ability to think out of the box and come up with new business growth strategies.
• Should be agressive & have a target oriented approach in identifying, developing & implementing business opportunities.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Provide the necessary administrative support to the department by working closely with the Head of Department. to ensure error-free data documentation and to support the activities and the productivity of the department in an effective and efficient manner
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Act as first point of contact for both internal and external parties who wish to contact the department for enquiries.
* Handle the department head’s day to day time diary to ensure the absence and/or resolution of conflicts and a proper time management system.
* Arrange meetings and coordinate schedules of the immediate manager and communicate with the concerned parties/department to manage the same (confirmations / reminders/ logistics etc).
* Handle the criticality and prioritization of phone calls, facsimiles and emails in order to assist the department with the time management process.
* Receive, sort and distribute mail and facsimiles, prepare and arrange for the distribution of outgoing mail and facsimiles.
* Maintain the filing system of all related documentations in order to facilitate future referencing and easy accessibility.
* Prepares LPOs as requested and when required.
* Follow, store and make available all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Attend meetings as requested by the immediate manager to take and circulate meeting minutes. Draft and/or type reports and correspondences in order to ensure consistency and standardizations of formats.
* Maintain contacts with internal departments through regular follow up to ensure the successful completion of all required tasks.
* Research information as required by the direct manager
Organize and coordinate conferences and travel arrangements as requested.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall disaster recovery design, implementation, technical operation and maintenance of all voice and data communications network/systems. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational level and establish a future path for all network management solutions. The candidate selected must thoroughly understand the management and operations of a telecommunications system/network as well as a solid understanding of software maintenance efforts.
|Job Location:||United States|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
With this pioneering effort, the UAE will be able to accommodate 25 times the number of cars that it can currently park by having a multiple stacking matrix. Besides, due to the automated procedure of …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, May 30 - 2007 @ 09:46
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.