Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
1. To identify, measure, analyze and communicate the financial statements of the company for both internal and external parties and enhance control over company assets, by ensuring the proper and timely recording and reporting of all company financial transactions in adherence to GAAP and SOCPA.
2. Maintain and reconcile sister companies accounts, and company's investment and their valuation.
3. Monthly and yearly closing
4. Maintaining and safe guard fixed assets
Duties & Responsiblities:
1. Set the policies and procedures of financial accounting, and ensure adherence to these policies and procedures, to enhance control over company assets.
2. Ensure timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions, and coordinate with accounts payable and accounts receivables sections regarding reconciliation of their corresponding sub-ledgers.
3. Maintain and reconcile the sister companies account.
4. Maintain companies investments and evaluation
5. Ensure accurate recording of bank transactions and perform reconciliations.
6. Ensure proper control over inventory transactions throughout the supervision of cycle counts and yearly physical count and the revision and authorization of all inventory adjustments within the financial limitation matrix.
7. Review all checks and cash disbursement prior signature of the Board Members, VPF and Finance Director in accordance with P&P and financial limitation matrix.
8. Coordinate and prepare required and certificates for Zakhat and external audit engagements.
9. Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements related to the company financial position, profit and loss, and trial balances.
10. Prepare the monthly P&L for each line of Business and per Principal.
11. Review monthly payroll and ensure the allocation to cost center and prepare the end of services provisions.
12. Ensure the acquiring and disposal of fixed assets are done in adherence of P&P of the company.
13. Ensure the accuracy of allocating capital expenditures to the projects and by the end of the implementation period reconcile and transfer them in Fixed assets
14. Ensure applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles to the accounting cycle of the company.
15. Monitor and assess the performance of department staff; Develop their training and development plans in coordination with the HR department.
1. Periodical Financial Statements
2. Monthly Inventory Adjustments Report
3. Monthly Reconciliation Reports
4. External Audit Responses (Management Letters)
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
An excellent opportunity to get involved in Sales, Business Development and Account Management within the Oil & Gas, Water and Power sectors in Kuwait which is identified as a growth area for John Crane.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Pursue sales leads and generate business in Water and Power sectors
• Visit existing and new customers
• Assess Customer needs, identify opportunities and suggest appropriate products and services
• Prepare installed based by carrying out site surveys
• Provide sales and technical support, collect dimensions of equipment and data required for retrofits and upgrades
• Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organisation to get response for changing market conditions and customer demands
• Establish annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans
• Provide product presentation to new and existing customers
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Major construction contracting company in Qatar requires an experienced Planning Manage for a major construction project in Qatar. Candidates are required to have a BSc in Civil or Architectural Engineering and at least 12 years experience in Project Planning. Candidates should have a strong background working for contracting companies in the Middle East on medium to large scale BUILDING projects such as residential, commercial, hospitals etc... Please apply for more details.
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The FIME operation in Dubai significantly strengthens FIME’s offering by delivering consultancy and project management services to local issuers and acquirers, which will support the development and implementation of domestic payment schemes and migration to …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Thursday, May 12 - 2011 @ 09:36
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.