Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
To be a member of the company team involved in the LV Switchgear, MCC Panels, control systems and instrumentation projects for water, waste water, district cooling and Power sector in the region.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Energy; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
- Preventy general maintenance once a week
- Checking all equipment regularly
- Cleaning all equipment regularly
- Attend emergency calls at anytime during restaurant hours
- Willing to get training
- Write maintenance daily reports
- Preventy chocolate fountains every three months
- Preferably have a driver's licence
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
1. Handle all the Tickets w.r.t Desktop / Laptops / Printers / E-Podium.
2. Handle all the escalated tickets from the engineer / domain owners
3. Create Knowledge base and update central data pool.
4. Work on the tickets and resolve them with the right technical resources
5. Train and mentor L1 engineers to resolve tickets to save SLA failures.
6. Co-ordinate and implement change Requests
7. Installation & troubleshooting of critical applications and create AIGs or Update for any inconsistency.
8. Update Customer post implementations and obtain user confirmation.
9. Update IT Access and Help Desk immediately after every call.
10. Root Cause Analysis for repeat calls.
11. Self-learning to enhance skills on multiple applications or domains.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
The group, well known for its integrity and transparency in reporting, will offer both delegates to its events and readers of its publications a wealth of global financial intelligence.
Financial Times Business publishes over 15 …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, February 20 - 2007 @ 08:10
It produced an 89% rise in net profits, grew total assets by 88% and its RoE rose to 25.7% in 2005 from 16.7% the previous year, making it the fastest growing bank in the country …Read full article » Egypt: Saturday, December 02 - 2006 @ 15:15
Delegates to this high profile financial event are to benefit from a series of high profile events over the course of the day. To date the event has attracted a wealth of extremely high …Read full article » Bahrain: Tuesday, April 24 - 2007 @ 19:03
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.