Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
▪Lead planning and implementation of specific short-term projects and ensure timely and quality delivery
▪Establish 3rd party relationships (e.g. malls, contractors) etc. to de-bottleneck issues in project execution
▪Oversee planning, implementation and tracking of specific short-term projects such as new store setup, store renovations, etc.
▪Assist in defining the project plan with timelines, specific goals and deliverables and monitor progress against these
▪Liaise with relevant 3rd parties such as landlords, mall management etc. to ensure timely and smooth completion of projects
▪Report project progress to management and other stakeholders in the project on a regular basis as needed
▪Negotiate financial and technical terms with external vendors on tenders, scope of work, claims, etc.
▪Monitor and review project progress and review and verify payments to suppliers/contractors as per agreed milestones
▪Ensure project delivery within budget costs and escalate all potential cost overruns
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
My Middle East Clients are an international engineering consultant, providing specialist consultancy services for both the private and public sector clients for the property, rail and road industries.
With offices across the Middle East, they are seeking to appoint 3 - 5 Bridge / Highway Structures Engineers people to join them in Dubai. In return they have opportunities to work on unique and exciting projects, and a stable platform upon which to develop your career.
As a Bridge / Highway Structures Engineers you will be working on a variety of project types, sizes and complexities, responsibilities will include:
• Organising and carrying out General, Principal & Special Inspections
• Preparation of inspection and assessment reports
• Preparation of bridge and bridge-related strengthening or modification designs at feasibility, optioneering and detailed design stages
• Providing technical direction to junior design engineers and/or technicians
• Liaison with Contractors, including our client's Term Maintenance or Minor Works contractors
• Interfacing with other engineering disciplines such as geotechnical, highways and environmental engineers
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Our client, a leading air filtration industry is seeking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant - Marketing & Planning
This position will report to the General Manager and is based in UAE. The post holder shall be providing a variety of administrative & business driven support functions. Primary functions include marketing, planning and reporting. Liaising with different departments and personnel and being able to provide the objective of assigned tasks is essential in this role, and the postholder will be expected to travel from time to time as required by the business. The incumbent will work closely with the GM for the objective of the projects and interact with department heads to deliver the required.
• Ownership of Sales & Marketing tools
• Company website update and coordination
• Supporting GM in market research and reporting
• Involved in research, analysis, communications, planning to support the GM on adjustments based on new information. Research marketplace information and provide data relevant to develop competitive strategies.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
• Ability to conduct a market research
• Assisting the GM with all kinds of information, requests and documents of high importance and confidentiality.
• Support with Power Point charts for various business reviews/Management meetings
• Resolves unusual or non-routine requests.
• Events Organizing (Shows, technical seminars…etc) from selection of event, space booking, stand design, logistics, …etc.
• Travel to different locations/Sites as required by the business.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
• Able to handle correspondence, co-ordinate meetings, follow ups, manage GM’s diary and events
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Marketing|
Mr. Hass will be utilizing more than 8 years of experience in the Middle East, Africa & Eastern Europe to manage and expand FMN Logistics’ Middle East and Global operations. Based out of FMN offices …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Saturday, January 08 - 2011 @ 09:38
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.