Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
- Organize and coordinate the writing and sending of correspondence, Emails.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare the agenda for various meetings
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, and boards of directors.
- Recommend solutions to management.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, management systems, and performing basic book keeping work.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.Supervise and train other clerical staff.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Office Staff Required for a newly set up office in West Bay Doha
· Long Term Career Opportunity
· Fantastic Team Environment
· Location West Doha
We are Kuwait based companyopening up a new branch office in Qatar
We require -
1 X office Admin
2 X Counselors
1 X marketing Executive
To be successful candidate you will have:
Highand enthusiastic work ethic
Word / Outlook / PowerPoint experience favoured
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Also you will need a release letter from your currentKafil if any,
Our Recruitment team will be inDoha on 2 and 3rd of Nov Please e-mail your resume to
If you feel the above position suits you Please apply nowalternatively if you have any questions you may call on +965 99893100 (KuwaitMobile #)
Office Admin Staff required for a newlyset up office in WestBay Doha.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Ability to:- aim for excellence- follow policy- have an attested degree or equivalent- inspire and work with children aged 0 - 4 years old.- work in a dynamic team- take leadership / project / task roles and expand your job description- give your opinion for the betterment of the institutionJob categories:
Teaching Group Leaders (with an education / teaching certificate or degree)Code: F-Rec-GL1Teachers (with an education / teaching certificate or degree)Code: F-Rec-TC1Nurses (HAAD accredited / degree in nursing)Code: F-Rec-NH1Assistant Teachers (with education degree)Code: F-Rec-TA1Administrative staffCode: F-Rec-AD1 - specifying your specialization
For further details - visit the falconbritishnursery.com website. Female only as per ministry regulations.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The newly established GCS have been given responsibility for the administration of Maritime Charting and Terrestrial Mapping in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. GCS staff working with Fugro, played a key role in the planning …Read full article » Saudi Arabia: Wednesday, December 15 - 2010 @ 14:36
The company will be demonstrating its wide range of expertise available in the Middle East region.
“Thanks to our wide spread of services, we are able to offer a fully integrated solution for companies in …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, January 06 - 2008 @ 07:26
Designed, installed and maintained by Fugro GEOS, the monitoring system is a critical element, providing real-time information to help minimise flow assurance problems in pipelines which link the two Pearl offshore platforms with the onshore …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, February 15 - 2012 @ 11:09
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.