- The news you choose »
- LOGIN TO ADD TO WATCHLIST
Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
LRAD Corporation, the innovator and distributor of the Long Range Acoustic Device™ (LRAD®) product line. LRAD’s directed sound products and systems enable security personnel to communicate clearly at safe distances, providing focused acoustic output to intelligibly transmit critical information, instructions and warnings at distances of 300 to 3,000 meters. LRAD creates increased stand off and safety zones, supports resolution of uncertain situations, and potentially prevents the use of deadly force.
Director, Business Development - Middle East and Africa
This position is focused on regional domestic and international marketing, business development, and sales performance in the government and commercial sectors for the Middle East and Africa. This individual will be responsible for establishing and executing an integrated regional market development strategy. They will continuously build and refine front-end business operations to maximize revenue and profitability within assigned areas of responsibility. Your professional persistence enables you to acquired RFPs and generate new business. Must be experienced enough to function fairly autonomously, but willing to operate as part of a team, have a positive outlook, and be a proven closer.
The ideal candidate must have an established process for managing a territory as well as for managing large accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, short-term, mid-term, and long-term funnel management.
Must have the ability to deliver business value to customers and build on customer relationships. You must possess strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customer’s business drivers and align with LRAD Corporation’s technical capability.
• Identify and develop opportunities for business expansion with government agencies and prime contractors.
• Generate new business in assigned territories through prospecting, cold calling and networking
• The ability to negotiate business deals to completion is essential. This Individual must be a proven closer.
• Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling to optimize LRAD Corporation’s technology
• Develop and maintain customer business relationships with government and commercial markets.
• Vigorously pursue more than one opportunity at the same time
• Proven experience in a technical sales environment working with multiple decision makers and influences during the sales cycle.
• Sole accountability for customer satisfaction and business growth within target market.
• This position may have additional Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) responsibilities
LRAD Corporation is committed to workforce diversity, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
We are a fashion brand for ladies and kids based in the UAE - Abu Dhabi and we are looking for an expert ladies with previous experience in fashion brand to manage and put the plan for the company ( please only American, Canadian, Australian, European) can apply and get reply from us.
Contact : +971557771534 Text or WhatsApp
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Nationality:||Austria; Belgium; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United States|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Purpose of the Position:
Under the general guidance of the Reports and Resource Mobilisation Manager, responsible for overall coordination, planning, development, and management of a public and private sector fundraising strategy to mobilize resources and support accountability of transparent contribution management. The Donor Relations Specialist will be responsible for the analysis and management of all fundraising channels and activities, ensuring long-term, flexible and unrestricted resources for the UNICEF Afghanistan Country Programme.
Key Expected Results:
1. Resource mobilisation strategy: The Afghanistan country office has a clear communication and resource mobilisation strategy and associated implementation frameworks
2. Donor relations: The Afghanistan Country Office has a donor relations management plan, provides timely and high quality reporting to donors, and has strong relationships with existing and potential donors; including bilateral, National Committee, and private sector donors.
3. Fundraising tools: The Afghanistan Country Office has a well maintained and continually developed set of materials and toolkits in support of resource mobilisation and donor relations, in line with fundraising and communication priorities and projecting a coherent and unified profile of UNICEF and its work to supporters and potential supporters.
4. Celebrities and special events: The Afghanistan Country Office has a well maintained and continually developed contact list of appropriate, nationally-known personalities who have been identified, engaged and support UNICEF's effort and who actively participate in special events and activities in support of resource mobilisation.
5. Global priorities and campaigns: The Afghanistan Country Office has an effective process in place for integrating and taking action on UNICEF's global communications priorities, campaigns and partnerships, and finding ways of building on these for increased resource mobilisation for the Afghanistan Country Programme.
6. Management: Financial resources (budget planning, management and monitoring) are effectively managed and optimally used.
7. Monitoring and evaluation: Resource mobilisation baselines are established against which the achievement of objectives of the resource mobilisation strategy are regularly evaluated; analysis is undertaken to continuously improve the effectiveness of the strategy and activities; results and reports are prepared and shared.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate:
Advanced university degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
Five years of progressively responsible and relevant professional work experience in communication, print, broadcast, and/or new media.
International and national work experience (for IP). Field work experience (for NO). Background/familiarity with Emergency situations.
Fluency in English and another UN official language required.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Two criteria – being fun-to-drive and fun-to-own – are critical among the deciding factors for Kelly Blue Book (kbb.com), which is a trusted new and used car information resource in the US. The Veloster was …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, August 28 - 2012 @ 11:08
The all new Santa Fe will continue the solid brand heritage of the automaker’s most representative SUV model, which is entering its third generation. The previous generations of Santa Fe have already proven popular with …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, August 07 - 2012 @ 13:59
Hyundai enjoyed increased sales in almost all of the GCC and Levant countries, with Kuwait leading the way with impressive growth of 127%.
The Accent, the company’s ever popular midsized sedan, continues to be Hyundai’s …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Monday, July 23 - 2012 @ 13:44
The Hyundai Centennial has already broken the status quo in the luxury car market, setting itself apart from the competition, which includes the likes of the Lexus LS, BMW 7 Series and Mercedes S-Class. And …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, July 17 - 2012 @ 16:28
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.