Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
"The Gaming Business Operations Manager will lead all business operations efforts for mobile games and services. The main responsibility will be to manage the End-To-End Portal project in terms of design, performance and execution in coordination with Business Development teams.
- Conduct Research on Gaming music content applicable to local market.
- Responsible KPIs of business revenue which comes from customer’s consumption of Games & Applications.
- Develop detailed operational plans with the team and customer together, including content sales targets, marketing strategy and monitor the business progress.
- Select Games and content based on strategy and plans.
- Responsible for all channels (operator channels, online channels, offline channels) to promote game store and games
- Define pricing and in-App purchase strategy in coordination with Business Development teams.
- Track games performance and perform ongoing analysis of the content and partnerships
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Telecommunications|
"The position is responsible for all aspects of Contents and Applications that is required for business operation. The candidate should have good understanding of Huawei RBT platform and Midleast local music. The candidate should be able to check the RBT operations and campaigns to ensure them follow the restrictions of local authorities and customer’s requirement.
1. Responsible KPIs of business revenue which comes from customer’s consumption of Tunes, Contents & Applications.
2. Making detailed operational plans with the team and customer together, including content sales targets, marketing strategy and monitor the business progress.
3. Monitor and and analyze marketing activities. Summarize and report experience, improvement and suggestions.
4. Responsible to make the relevant reports of content sales, etc.
5. On-going management of partnerships with local content providers.
6. Perform a full requirement management starting from customer requirement analysis, FRS suggestion, evaluation and FRS clarification.
7. Follow up for product solution and delivery to ensure the quality of product continuous operation.
8. Act as content manager to provide advice of local Tunes, Contents & Applications for VAS development and operation to UAE customers.
9. Manage the value added services in terms of performance and revenues.
Other duties as assigned by management."
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
Gulf Casting Agency is offering an exciting job oppertunity in the filed of production and production services. If you enjoy the filed of advertising and commercials its your chance in being part of the making of new campaigns!
Your main focus will be managing the development and implementation of casting and production projects, You will be building a wide range of connections with talented crew, potential actors and shooting locations. You will be leading ongoing meetings with clients and advertising agencies to obtain financial targets on quarter basis. The position also requires traveling sometimes to different shooting locations in the Middle East.
Casting talented kids, youth and adults for upcoming commercials.
Acquire and maintain a list of talented crew members; producers, directors and DOP's in the region.
Develop relations with new/existing clients and advertising agencies to market Gulf Casting Agency services.
Maintain cast database online and offline.
Manage legal submissions for all production and casting agreements.
Creativity in developing new production projects and utilizing cast database.
Present progress reports on weekly basis.
Meet quarter financial targets.
Travel within the Middle East region 15-25% of the year.
Additional duties may be assigned.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Advertising; Marketing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The IEFCL project will play a large role in addressing critical Nigerian and West African requirement for economically priced fertilizers.
Developed by Indorama Corporation Pte Ltd. (Indorama – a leading global producer of petrochemicals) and Indorama …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Saturday, February 23 - 2013 @ 11:52
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.