Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Reed Global are working exclusively with a leading real estate business in the recruitment of a Business Development Executive. This is a new role, created through the continued success and growth of our client.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate proven track record and experience, including professional and personal capacity to efficiently manage and develop the FM Operations department to attain higher efficiency.
The candidate shall be responsible for a team of MEP and Civil Engineers as well as technical and customer service staff, with daily roles including the following;-
- Clients interface and communication on a day to day basis to ensure stipulated service standards for contracts, projects and callout services are attained and exceeded
- Ensuring execution of services within stipulated butdgets and timelines.
- Timely preparation and submittal of proposals and bids, including preparation of accurate scope of works, BOQ, project plans and budgetary estimations.
- Leading and inspiring the team to ensure timely completion of works.
- Continously monitoring service delivery standards and initiating measures for improvements
- Continous monitoring for compliance of Quality, Health, safety and environmental policies
- Leading the team in efficient and prompt handling of escallations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Talented Florist is required for a trendy flower shop.
Candidate should be very creative in floral design and arrangements and has local experience
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The GCC BTL Awards, which are held every two years and organised by the UAE Chapter of the International Advertising Association, recognise quality and excellence in the advertising industry throughout the GCC Region.
Overall, the …
Impact BBDO reaped a total of 38 Cristals at the 2014 MENA Cristal Festival. Four agencies combined to win a Grand Prix, 2 Golds, 15 Silvers and 20 Bronzes across multiple categories. It was quite …Read full article » : Saturday, February 22 - 2014 @ 15:55
The appointment has been made as one of Abu Dhabi’s strongest financial institutions enters a new period of growth, during which it intends to expand its customer base, raise levels of customer service, enhance its …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, November 02 - 2003 @ 13:15
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.