Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
1. People Management
2. Sales Management
3. Customer Service
4. Stock Efficiency
5. Product and Visual Merchandising
6. Shop Administration
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
1- Identifying and establishing new business:
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
2- Organizing sales visits:
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
3- Liaising with existing clients:
- calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
4- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations:
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs and RFQs
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
5- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
6- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
7- Reviewing cost and sales performance
8- Writing reports and sales literature:
- Preparing reports for head office
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
9- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Responsible for representing the products and services to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
10- Ensuring that sales targets are met and coordinating for sales projects
11- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
12- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals; Oil/Gas; Energy|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Scheduled for completion end of 2008 Zawia Mansions is a 9-storey residential building boasting state-of-art modern facilities with an easy access to the island’s recreational amenities. The building consists of 108 apartments from one bedroom …Read full article » Bahrain: Monday, October 06 - 2008 @ 16:09
Zawia Mansions is conveniently located at the entrance of Amwaj Islands and represents an epitome of luxury and tranquility.
This elegant residential apartment complex boasts state-of-art modern facilities and provides easy access to the …Read full article » Bahrain: Tuesday, May 20 - 2008 @ 09:21
Bahrain based real estate company Impact Estate w.l.l. has won the Arabian Property Awards 2014-2015 in two categories – Best Real Estate Agency Bahrain and Best Property Consultancy Bahrain.
Impact Estate w.l.l. …Read full article » : Tuesday, December 09 - 2014 @ 11:42
Scheduled for completion by June 2010, this $40m project presents commercial enterprises with the preferred address from which to conduct their business. Strategically located, the high-rise 27-storey Capital Plus Tower enjoys prime position amongst a …Read full article » Bahrain: Sunday, August 24 - 2008 @ 16:24
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.