Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
- Organize and coordinate the writing and sending of correspondence, Emails.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare the agenda for various meetings
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, and boards of directors.
- Recommend solutions to management.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, management systems, and performing basic book keeping work.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.Supervise and train other clerical staff.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Office Staff Required for a newly set up office in West Bay Doha
· Long Term Career Opportunity
· Fantastic Team Environment
· Location West Doha
We are Kuwait based companyopening up a new branch office in Qatar
We require -
1 X office Admin
2 X Counselors
1 X marketing Executive
To be successful candidate you will have:
Highand enthusiastic work ethic
Word / Outlook / PowerPoint experience favoured
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Also you will need a release letter from your currentKafil if any,
Our Recruitment team will be inDoha on 2 and 3rd of Nov Please e-mail your resume to
If you feel the above position suits you Please apply nowalternatively if you have any questions you may call on +965 99893100 (KuwaitMobile #)
Office Admin Staff required for a newlyset up office in WestBay Doha.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Ability to:- aim for excellence- follow policy- have an attested degree or equivalent- inspire and work with children aged 0 - 4 years old.- work in a dynamic team- take leadership / project / task roles and expand your job description- give your opinion for the betterment of the institutionJob categories:
Teaching Group Leaders (with an education / teaching certificate or degree)Code: F-Rec-GL1Teachers (with an education / teaching certificate or degree)Code: F-Rec-TC1Nurses (HAAD accredited / degree in nursing)Code: F-Rec-NH1Assistant Teachers (with education degree)Code: F-Rec-TA1Administrative staffCode: F-Rec-AD1 - specifying your specialization
For further details - visit the falconbritishnursery.com website. Female only as per ministry regulations.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The other project, the Fish Survey, will kick off in January of next year.
Oman has been at the regional and worldwide forefront of using information technology in its surveying projects since three years ago. While …Read full article » Jordan: Thursday, September 08 - 2005 @ 09:32
Just under a month after Microsoft showed Windows Mobile 6 at the 3GSM trade show in Barcelona, Informobility announced that its flagship product, Arabic Windows Mobile 6.0 is ready to ship at the end of …Read full article » Jordan: Thursday, March 08 - 2007 @ 14:22
Inaugurated by His Excellency Mr. Akef Al Zoubi, Jordan’s Minister of Agriculture, the exhibition commenced on Monday, July 10th and ended on Thursday, July 13th.
The two companies’ offerings for the agri-food industry include E-Census …Read full article » Jordan: Tuesday, July 18 - 2006 @ 07:36
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.