Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Company :- Top Real Estate of GCC
Position :- Sr. Director of Sales / Director of Sales / Sales Manager
"Senior Sales Professional From BFSI / Top Media Company / Wealth Management / Real Estate / Hospitality with Team Handling & Outdoor Sales Experience can apply"
Location: Dubai, UAE
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to build the team, motivating and delivering sales targets on a monthly basis. The right candidate will have experience as a Manager running sales teams and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing a team of sales professionals
- Directly accountable for the delivery of the sales objectives
- Should assess and review business approach, devise and implement target based sales strategy and monitor sales performance
- Exposure to regional and global markets
- Ability to adapt quickly to new trends and new markets
- Management or Business Graduate
- 8 to 15 plus years in sales
- Preference would be given to candidates who have managed a team being at a senior sales position for the last 5-7 years handling Property Sales, Life Insurance Sales, Auto Sales or Time Share sales - B2C Sales
- Extensive Sales knowledge in Real Estate / Automotive / Time Share / FMCG / Insurance industry
Functional & Technical Skills
- Strong sales actitivity management experience
- Lead the sales team to achieve stretch targets
- A Closer
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive & passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
If interested, Please send me your below details with Professional Photograph on this ID.
1. Total Exp :-
2. Current Salary :-
3. Expected Salary :-
4. Notice Period :-
5. Education details :-
6. Current Location :-
7. Reason for Change :-
For any more details, please feel free to get in touch with me on +91 99048 92220 or you can mail me your Queries.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR UPDATED RESUME.
If you are not interested for the above profile, Please provide reference for the same.
We value your support.
Phone : +9199048 92220
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Banking; Insurance|
We are looking for experienced HSE professionals, in order to primarily deliver training to staff and visitors on site at a facility in the Western Region and also at a training in centre in Abu Dhabi city.
There will also be HSE training to deliver to all other industry sectors either on site or at our training facility in Abu Dhabi city.
Must be Abu Dhabi based or prepared to relocate, flexible and able to independently travel between the training sites as required.
NEBOSH / IOSH qualified professionals with a minimum of 7 years HSE experience, ideally in oil and gas, although other industry experience will be acceptable.
English, Arabic and Urdu speakers are required.
Must have a good standard of personal presentation and be able to communicate to all levels the message of on site safety.
Working for an international company, an initial 12 month contract is available with the usual benefits but a further minimum 2 year contract is potentially on offer following the first year.
We are currently interviewing in Abu Dhabi and Dubai so please send your CV and copies of all relevant HSE qualifications as soon as possible. All suitable applicants will be contacted immediately for an initial interview.
Should you not receive a reply then we thank you for your interest in the position.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Construction; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
Over 150 million people worldwide rely on Kuder, Inc. for evidence-based assessment, education planning, and career guidance tools and resources. With solutions for pre-K through retirement, our customizable products and services reflect a commitment to encouraging lifelong learning, development, and achievement.
Backed by a 75-year legacy, Kuder is grounded in family values and strong work ethics. Kuder offers a fast-paced, customer-driven, team-focused, professional environment in Adel, Iowa. Join Kuder at an exciting time of growth and innovation and be a part of taking our products and services to the next level.
Kuder, Inc. seeks a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join the Abu Dhabi team. The SME will be responsible for leading and managing the overall higher education career guidance program. This position will work closely with customers, partners, the Kuder management team, as well as senior-level host country government representatives. The SME acts as the liaison between the customer and the Kuder management and development teams in order to elicit, analyze, and document the appropriate requirements of the project scope. The SME will also be responsible for identifying and cultivation new customers in the region.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• Leadership in engaging private sector and educational institutions in project collaboration,
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning, training and human resource management,
• Strong multi-cultural, inter-personal and supervision skills,
• Demonstrated ability to give effective presentations and write high quality technical reports,
• Excellent ability to amiably collaborate and coordinate activities with multiple stakeholders including government, education, business and individuals,
• Manages, facilitates and validates requirements and change decisions with customers and the project team by documenting, communicating, and presenting detailed requirements and deliverables appropriate to the specific project,
• Ability to identify and resolve issues, track project milestones and deliverables, manage the project budget, develop best practices and delegate tasks to the appropriate personnel,
• Has the ability to develop, execute and maintain a plan to evaluate the ongoing success of the project,
• Adaptability to rapid changes in priories, tasks and deliverables.
• Proven ability to maintain a thorough understanding of assigned customer account base including knowledge of contacts, primary business, product needs and the competitive landscape.
• Ambition to develop new markets and business partnerships, as well as maintaining and growing high level client relationships.
• Strong background in conducting high level client meetings resulting in increased brand awareness or closed sales.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library; Computer/Software|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Gathering data from 17 countries in the Middle East and Africa as well as Turkey, ‘The Middle East & Africa Regional Audit’ is a landmark report examining epidemiology, costs and burden in individual countries as …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, October 23 - 2011 @ 09:53
Dr Basel Masri, IOF Representative in the Middle East and Africa said “Osteoporosis and related fractures are an increasingly important health issue in the Middle-East. New data from the Middle East and Africa Regional Audit …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, October 11 - 2011 @ 10:54
The meeting, taking place at the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City to October 22, 2011, opened on October 19th with the official patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, October 19 - 2011 @ 10:38
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.