Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
An Architect with excellent AutoCAD skills is required for our client a global FMCG organisation. The position will be based in their Riyadh Head Office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the coordination of all aspects of the design phase, preparation of the program documents and design, oversee and review completed designs and drawings ensuring that codes and technical requirements are met
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Atari International Contracting Company seeks native Arabic, Farsi, French (French with Arabic preferred), and Kurdish speakers with excellent English-language speaking, writing, and translation capabilities; strong critical thinking skills; in-depth regional/cultural expertise; very good Internet research capabilities; the ability to transcribe audio; and the ability to work efficiently and effectively with tight deadlines. We are looking to fill multiple positions:
Linguist Team Leads and Linguists:
Linguists will monitor, select, and translate/transcribe information from the media (e.g., press, TV, radio) to create a variety of products. Previous experience working in journalism and media is a plus. University degree is highly desired. Applicants must pass rigorous language-related tests (in both English and the vernacular) to qualify. Successful candidates must be able to work full-time, including rotating day/evening, weekend, and holiday shifts, in a fast-paced work environment. Additionally, Team Leads will be responsible for reviewing products and managing assignments of other linguists.
Editors must have native-level proficiency in English (written and spoken) and good capability in at least one foreign language; strong critical thinking skills; sound judgment; extremely good Internet research capabilities; and the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have at least 3 years of editing, technical writing, or related experience, and significant Middle East/North Africa regional/cultural expertise. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of English-language grammar rules/editing principals, a bachelor’s degree or higher, and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency. Candidates must have the ability to quickly learn and apply detailed requirements. Previous journalism or other media experience (e.g., press, radio, TV) is highly desired.
Editors will review products created by a large team of linguists conducting Internet research. The candidate must also have at least 1 year of experience working as a linguist. A working knowledge of Arabic, Farsi, French, or Kurdish is highly desired.
Seeking a trainer who has native-level proficiency in spoken and written English and good capability in at least one other language; strong critical thinking skills; sound judgment; very good Internet research capabilities; and the ability to become a subject matter expert in the near-term with detailed requirements, processes, and employee training needs. The trainer will design, develop, and deliver training to linguists conducting Internet research and media monitoring. Candidates must have at least 3 years of professional experience. The trainer should also have experience developing and delivering training using distance-learning techniques. The trainer will be responsible for managing employee training plans, identifying training needs, and locating or developing training to fill those needs. Additional experience with media monitoring, journalism, Internet research, editing, technical writing, or related experience is a plus. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of English-language grammar rules/editing principals, a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Trainers will support a large team of linguists conducting Internet research and will back up linguists and editors as needed. Significant Middle East/North African regional/cultural expertise is beneficial. A working knowledge of Arabic, Farsi, French, or Kurdish is highly desired. The candidate must also have at least 1 year of experience working as a linguist.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
• Designing/implementing sales plans to accommodate department goals for company. Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly.
• Administering showrooms to maintain high volume along with increased turnover and enhanced customer satisfaction, particularly of high net worth customers. Interfacing directly with stocking dealer groups to achieve sales goals, increasing market segment business awareness.
• Formulating and controlling budgetary allocations for the department, establishing/ meeting company objectives through training and motivation of employees.
• Creating cost-effective merchandising strategies for the showroom to acquire major sales opportunities. Monitoring daily logs to verify sales on a regular basis and providing management reports pertaining to the same.
• Overseeing product inventory in coordination with sales/marketing personnel. Tracking inventory to ensure sufficient stock to meet demand and meeting abnormal demand situations by ordering for replenishment stocks as well as maintaining safety stocks.
• Scrutinizing sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPI’s) and conferring with representatives accountable for achieving targets.
• Acting as primary contact with General Manager - Regional Sales Head for all retail sales issues and keeping abreast of government & international commercial laws to ascertain their effect on agency’s sales & marketing performance.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Demand for mobile in emerging markets has driven the increase of international mobile calls into Europe, with major operators from India, Russia and the Middle East using Interoute as their European voice network.
Matthew Finnie, CTO …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, October 05 - 2011 @ 11:16
Building on its links with du and Dubai Holding – following the investment of over €120m in 2005 – Interoute is the only company to offer true layer two Ethernet services from major European and …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, November 29 - 2006 @ 16:51
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.