Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
The role is working for one of the largest and reputable Building contractors in the world. You will be responsible for leading a team of site engineers and sub contractors on a QAR Billion project and you will report directly into your Project Director. The project is a multi build project and it involves Retails, Office blocks, Infrastructure and Car Parks.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
Multinational Optical Retail company in Middle East is looking for Qualified Optometrist as a part of expansion plan:-
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience after the degree in Optometry is a must to be eligible for this position.
2. Good communication skill with customers to get case histories; examining the eyes of patients of all ages to detect abnormality or vision defects
3. Using specialist equipment for diagnosis and testing;
4. Issuing prescriptions for spectacles or contact lenses;
5. Fitting and checking prescribed lenses in order to correct vision defects
6. Offering help and advice for patients choosing frames and lenses
7. Writing referral communications to doctors
8. Meeting sales targets with regard to selling spectacles or contact lenses
9. Excellent experience in refraction & contact lens fitting
10. Should possess excellent customer service skills besides technical skills
11. Fluency in English & Arabic is a must
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types analytical or statistical reports.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence, reports, etc.
- May have access to some confidential information.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules, itineraries and reservations.
- May prepare and reconcile expense reports.
- Receives and enters excel reports on claims.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; India; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Organised by Intralinks, ITCE Dubai 2004, which was held in Hall 5 at the Dubai World Trade Centre from September 7-9, 2004, saw over 1000 trade visitors from over 30 countries, visiting the three day …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Saturday, September 11 - 2004 @ 09:42
The first IntraLinks location in the region, the office in the 41-story Shatha Tower of Dubai Internet City is an important addition to the company’s worldwide operations in more than 20 cities.
“IntraLinks is enjoying …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, March 10 - 2009 @ 14:21
The show, which was inaugurated, by Obaid Humaid Al Tayer, President, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI), is the premiere destination for the textile and garment manufacturing industry in the GCC and surrounding countries, …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, September 07 - 2004 @ 15:39
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.