Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Reed Global are working exclusively with a leading real estate business in the recruitment of a Business Development Executive. This is a new role, created through the continued success and growth of our client.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate proven track record and experience, including professional and personal capacity to efficiently manage and develop the FM Operations department to attain higher efficiency.
The candidate shall be responsible for a team of MEP and Civil Engineers as well as technical and customer service staff, with daily roles including the following;-
- Clients interface and communication on a day to day basis to ensure stipulated service standards for contracts, projects and callout services are attained and exceeded
- Ensuring execution of services within stipulated butdgets and timelines.
- Timely preparation and submittal of proposals and bids, including preparation of accurate scope of works, BOQ, project plans and budgetary estimations.
- Leading and inspiring the team to ensure timely completion of works.
- Continously monitoring service delivery standards and initiating measures for improvements
- Continous monitoring for compliance of Quality, Health, safety and environmental policies
- Leading the team in efficient and prompt handling of escallations
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Talented Florist is required for a trendy flower shop.
Candidate should be very creative in floral design and arrangements and has local experience
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The training curriculum has been approved by CARC (Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission), and will be conducted by JATS instructors.
With more than 47 years of aviation training experience, AYLA and JATS are proud of this …Read full article » Jordan: Saturday, January 05 - 2013 @ 16:30
Air Arabia, a member of the Air Arab Carrier Organization (AACO), operates daily flights from Sharjah UAE (head office) to Amman on their A320 fleet of 29 airplanes. Air Arabia currently has three hubs …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Thursday, March 17 - 2011 @ 15:06
The attendees included the Ministry of Health, Public Security Directorate, Pharmacy One, King Abdullah ll Fund for Development, Social Security Corporation, Manaseer Group, Red Cross, Umniah, Zain, Abu Khader Group, Nielsen, Cozmo, Brinks Jordan and …Read full article » Jordan: Wednesday, July 11 - 2012 @ 12:40
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.