This is KHI’s first acquisition in Asia and offers a prime freehold location in an area of rebounding tourist demand. KHI will re-brand the Hotel as a Movenpick.
The Resort opened in 1984 as the …Read full article » Saudi Arabia: Monday, May 01 - 2006 @ 14:35
The initial offering of real estate opportunities is located in the Seychelles, a leading tourist destination and upscale resort market.
Located on the northeast tip of Praslin Island, the second largest island in the …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Monday, April 21 - 2008 @ 12:42
- Group revenues decreased 12% to $246.4m in a continued tough trading environment
- Hotel System RevPAR fell 11% (ex-forex -9%); Consolidated RevPAR fell 7% (ex-forex -6%)
- Geographic diversification and resilience of Company’s portfolio continue to deliver …
The Four Seasons Beirut is a five-star luxury hotel, located on the corniche in central Beirut and directly opposite the new Solidere marina facilities. The hotel comprises a 120 metre high rise tower with views …Read full article » Lebanon: Monday, January 11 - 2010 @ 09:09
The resort will be built for approximately US$ 65 million. This will be KHl’s first hotel in Vietnam and marks an important milestone in the company’s continued expansion in Asia.
Branded as Raffles Da Nang, the …Read full article » Saudi Arabia: Tuesday, January 30 - 2007 @ 12:04
- Group revenues challenged in the face of general market trends although proved resilient due to the benefits of portfolio diversification.
- System RevPAR declined by 18%; 14% on a currency neutral basis.
- Effective profit protection measures and rigorous …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, August 26 - 2009 @ 11:09
KHI reports a strong financial performance for the period ended 30 June 2008, from both existing hotels and acquisitions underpinned by continued diversification into high growth markets, particularly Asia, and further investment.
- Strong …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Thursday, August 28 - 2008 @ 11:28
The report highlights strong financial performance, underpinned by the ongoing diversification of KHI’s hotel portfolio into new territories and the strength of the performance of existing hotels:
•Total revenue increased 74 per cent to $74.3 million …Read full article » Saudi Arabia: Wednesday, August 29 - 2007 @ 13:35
Sarmad Zok, CEO, said in a statement:
“As we reported on 3 March of this year, 2007 was an excellent year for KHI with strong financial performance underpinned by acquisitions and the strengthened performance of our …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Sunday, May 11 - 2008 @ 12:09
The acquisition is KHI’s first in Indonesia and reflects the Group’s investment and diversification strategy in high growth emerging markets.
The hotel opened in 1995 as the Regent Jakarta and following a substantial refurbishment, was reopened …Read full article » Saudi Arabia: Thursday, July 26 - 2007 @ 13:17