Under the terms of the new agreement in principle, Oxy will hold a 40% participating interest in a 30-year contract. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) holds the remaining 60% interest.
“We are honored that …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Saturday, January 22 - 2011 @ 09:59
The company will operate under the Development and Production Sharing Agreement signed in April 2009 by all three partners, approved by the Bahraini parliament in May 2009 and ratified by His Majesty King Hamad bin …Read full article » Bahrain: Wednesday, November 11 - 2009 @ 10:55
The consortium, led by Eni (32.81%) with partners Oxy (23.44%), KOGAS (18.75%) and the Missan Oil Company (25%), signed a technical service contract in late January to redevelop the Zubair field with Iraq’s state-owned South …Read full article » Iraq: Tuesday, December 07 - 2010 @ 13:48
A national of the Sultanate of Oman, he succeeds Glenn Vangolen, who will relocate to Abu Dhabi as Vice President, International Business Development.
“I am delighted to promote Isam al Zadjali, an Omani national, to this …Read full article » Oman: Thursday, September 03 - 2009 @ 14:56
• Production planned to increase by more than 1 million barrels of oil per day
• Consortium to recover expenditures through cost recovery mechanism
• Commitment to provide training and employment opportunities for Iraqis
The signing follows the …Read full article » Middle East: Sunday, January 24 - 2010 @ 08:29
Ambulatory Healthcare Services (AHS), a part of the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), has signed a strategic agreement with oil and gas exploration and production company Occidental Petroleum Corporation (Oxy) to kick-off healthcare initiatives …Read full article » : Wednesday, February 05 - 2014 @ 07:53