Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
1. Review the weekly Production plans, MRP Controller and the Manufacturing management.
2. Review master data for accuracy of information, and inform your MRP Controller of the necessary changes..
3. Review working capital, and stock levels within your portfolio with MRP Controller.
4. Generate within SAP weekly and monthly schedule agreements with the entire local.
5. Liaise with Production Planners on daily basis to ensure that the deliveries of externally supplied pre-labelled packages meet the next 24 hours production plan.
6. Scheduling of deliveries from local supplier, must consider any space constraints within our warehousing operation.
|Job Location:||Haeil, Saudi Arabia|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
- Overseeing kitchen staff
- Ordering supplies
- Producing baked goods
- Decorating and plating various pastries and desserts
- Keeping the kitchen organized
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Nationality:||India; Lebanon; Philippines|
Visiting customers and target
Develop policies for marketing and promotion
Identify target customers and communicate with them
Visit potential customers and marketing training programs for them
Closure of programs and sales training courses
Provide presentations to training managers and officials
زيارة العملاء والمستهدفين
وضع سياسيات للتسويق والترويج
تحديد العملاء المستهدفين والتواصل معهم
زيارة العملاء المتوقعين وتسويق البرامج التدريبية لهم
اغلاق المبيعات للبرامج والدورات التدريبية
تقديم العروض التقديمية للمدراء التدريب والمسؤولين
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library; Management; Sales|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Since the launch of its training center in June, RMCJ officially enrolled its programs to train all riders and its members guided by internationally recognized curricula, standards and resources.
RMCJ’s strong rooted commitment to give back …Read full article » Jordan: Monday, September 05 - 2011 @ 16:49
The Royal Motorcycle club of Jordan and in collaboration with local authorities aims at establishing nationwide training programs dedicated to coaching new riders in Jordan through certified trainers.
The training center will be using internationally …Read full article » Jordan: Sunday, June 12 - 2011 @ 16:12
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.