Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Key Responsibilities :
• Serve as the voice of the user, advocating for research when needed and crafting processes to gain needed insights.
• Own user documentation, including personas, user stories, and strategy documents.
• Lead stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
• Plan and conduct user-centered design research including identification of user needs and goals (through interviews, focus groups, workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies), as well as task and workflow modeling.
• Conduct competitive landscape research and analyses of market positioning.
• Plan and conduct card sorting, tree testing, and usability tests (both remote and in-person).
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Saudi Electric Services Polytechnic (SESP) is based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and began training operations in September 2012. Presently, there are two SESP training centers in operation: SESP-Baish located in the community of Baish in the Jizan Province, and SESP-Juaymah located near Dammam in the Eastern Province. SESP-Riyadh - located in Saudi Arabia's capital - opens its doors in September 2014 with training operations in SESP-Jouf in the Northern Province commencing in 2015. SESP's operational headquarters are located at SESP-Juaymah.
Trainees at each SESP campus study English, Technical Bridging subjects such as health and safety, science, mathematics and various technical disciplines during their 2.5 years of study. Also included in their program is a six-month OJT training component. All of the trainees are either high school or technical college graduates and study for 30 contact periods per week. Class sizes average between 15-17 trainees per group. The curriculum is based on regulated training cycles throughout the year including periodic testing and measuring and breaks.
SESP is seeking highly qualified applicants to apply to join our Registry Team.
The Position provides collaborative and integrated support to students from their first point of contact with the Polytechnic until graduation. The Registrar will have experience in working with services to meet student needs, a background in student support services and administration of student information and its practical implementation. The Registrar will be committed to working as part of a team to enhance the student experience.
Salary and Benefits Package
The overall salary and benefits package is generous and negotiable based on experience and other relevant factors:
• Salaries are highly competitive and with very attractive benefits and entitlements
commensurate with experience.
• Contract is mutually reviewable annually based on performance and deliverables
• Local transportation allowance provided
• Furnished accommodation or an in-lieu accommodation allowance provided
• Single-payment relocation allowance provided
• Annual leave provision of 21 working days
• Paid public holidays
• Private medical insurance provided
• Initial one-way economy class flight to Saudi Arabia provided
• Annual flight provision prorated monthly provided
• Utilities and communications allowances provided
Please attach the following documents in order for your application to be processed in a timely manner:
1. Full CV / résumé
2. Covering Letter (quoting the Job Reference REG-0914-BAYT)
3. Copy of your passport information page
4. Copy of references
5. Copy of diplomas, certificates, awards and citations
Please quote Job Reference REG-0914-BAYT on all future correspondence relating to the application.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer service to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.