Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
To run the operation of the underwriting department (General Insurance)
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The Internal Communication/PR Specialist is responsible for the effective delivery of information and corporate communications to QF staff and centers. The role is wide ranging, encompassing the timely co-ordination of employee communication through a range of channels to ensure ease of access, clarity and consistency.
The position will work with the Corp & PR Manager, Head of Public Relations and Head of Press Office to develop and implement an internal communication policy. In carrying out daily responsibilities, the position will also work closely with QF management to determine information that should be communicated internally, and with other departments in the Communication Directorate such as Publications, Media Center and Documentary - to inform them of key messages and news stories that should be communicated through QFs various internal communication channels (QT Telegraph, QF Radio, etc).
This position will be one of the key players in working across QF to ensure consistency in implementation of communication strategy among directorates which will include crisis communication. It will also own QF Presentation in addition to internal communications responsibilities. The position will also support the Head of Public Relations in managing implementation of PR functions of the unit. These include but are not limited to overseeing production of QF corporate collateral (brochure, website, mini-brochure, etc), project managing various aspects of the QF Speakers Bureau project and overseeing external PR agencies to deliver PR service campaigns for QF centers.
• Execute against internal communication plan to support the objectives of the QF communications strategy and broader QF business objectives.
• Ensure the internal audience is updated on QF’s activities, efforts and initiatives through appropriate communications.
• Manage the delivery of public relations guidance and ongoing counsel - consistent with the internal media relations policy - to QF programs and centers.
• Manage the implementation of the PR functions in the unit
• Serve as a resource to Communication Directorate staff to ensure consistency among functional teams of updated messages having with the internal audience in mind.
• Develop an understanding and awareness of the internal communication needs within QF: This will involve liaison with staff as well as planning and project teams to understand changes and potential implications for internal communications.
• Act as owner of corporate internal communication process delivering timely and effective communications throughout QF using existing tools such as the internal portal and the internal newsletter as well as introducing new tools that will help creating a better understanding of QF within the internal community. This involves liaison with management and departments within the Communication Directorate, with the aim to develop and deliver a simple coordinated service that provides effective communications consistently to the internal audience.
• Support the Head of Public Relations in the development of QF Communication strategy, by working on and on the production of important elements such QF corporate collaterals, QF corporate presentation and the QF corporate website.
• Supporting QF strategically by ensuring consistency of messaging about QF in all communication, while ensuring Qatar Foundation key messages are updated continually
• Support in overseeing external PR agencies to deliver PR services campaigns for HQ and QF Centers
• Oversee various elements and execution of the QF Speakers Bureau project on a daily basis, including trainings, events, and ongoing promotion of QF spokespeople. The objective is to ensure that all project elements are delivered, such as training sessions planning, Ambassador’s evaluation, Qatar Foundation Speakers’ Bureau website, and the annual recognition event.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
1.Supervise the hardware installation in the site
2. Perform software commissioning and acceptance testing for the wirless equipment in the site
3. Report the progress to project mananger, coordinate with customers and project mananger to clear issues on site
4. Prepare engineering documents and maintenance documents
5. Support maintain the wirless equipment if in need on site
6. Prepare the implementation plan and wireless network planning
7. Support customers do solve technical issue about wireless.
8. Huawei BTS euipment will be added advandatage
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The other co-founders of WBP are Doug Naidus, former Managing Director and Global Head of the Residential Lending Division of Deutsche Bank, and former Chairman and CEO of MortgageIT (NYSE: MHL), and Alex Gemici, former …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, May 08 - 2013 @ 13:15
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.