Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Our Client, a leading Construction Company in Qatar, is hiring an Estimation Manager for their esteemed organization. You as Estimation Manager shall have charge of the whole Estimation department. We are looking at a dynamic individual with vast knowledge & experience in the Civil Construction field as well as with leadership qualities.
Salary in Offer:
QAR 30,000 to 35,000/month (full package) & other basic benefits like- health insurance, annual holidays with air tickets.
While Tender Stage (As a Leader for a team of Estimators, QS, and Planners)
• Prepare the Tender Estimation study, both Priced and Un priced parts, according to the running market rates
• Prepare the Master Plan, Resources (Labor & Equipment ), Key Personal, Organization Charts, Method statement, Technical Data Sheets etc
• Prepare the tentative Cash Flow chart to estimate the required the overdraft and Banking interests.
• Prepare the pre-qualification and tender documents,
• Co-ordinate with suppliers and subcontractor,
• Perform the quantities take off
• Co-ordinate with other divisions for Electromechanical Activates (HVAC, I&C, Electrical, Pumps, Motors, Cranes etc ) and discuss with them for the interfacing between all activities
• Estimate the required directs Cost (Supervising, Banking and Insurance Costs) and indirect cost
• Risk Calculations Factor during the life cycle of the Tender
• Over /profit head percentage as per the management policy
While Awarding Stage (As a Leader for a team of Estimators, QS, and Planners)
• Co-ordinate with suppliers and subcontractor
• Finalizing the Final Prices with Suppliers and Subcontractors
• Identifying the critical activity and problem area in advance in order to ensure effective action.
• Project overall completion as well as cost versus budget.
• Liaise with the client and the consultant regarding the project’s schedule and execution plan.
• Prepare the Cash Flow (In, Out, Net ) and estimate the overdraft and Banking interests.
• Catch the reasons of high profit and avoid any less /loss profit
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Monthly Salary:||US $9,000|
Our Client, a leading Construction company in Qatar, is currently looking for a GM for their esteemed organization. They are mostly in Civil Construction Projects in Qatar.
Salary in Offer: Between QAR 50,000 to 55,000/month full package (plus other benefits, .- health insurance, annual health care & tickets)
Primary responsibility is to oversee the whole company from all the perspective and work on sustainability of the company. In doing so you will have to do the following-
- Manager the projects to be submitted on time
- Manage the Estimators to keep bidding for new projects
- Manage the company's financial sustainability by managing the Finance team
- Have meetings on regular basis to work on the progress and how to make it better
- Prepare annual company strategy to make the company a better working environment as well as bringing the company strength up
- Manage company operation and handle challenges
- Oversee the sub-contractors & other suppliers
Overall work on Company Operation & long term goal of the Company.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
Calculating and managing payroll activities as per set service standards.
Maintaining an updated employee compensation related database.
Keeping track of all changes to any employee compensation details during the course of the month.
Registering all increments, payments and deductions related to every respective employee.
Detailed reporting regarding staff costs per business unit.
Calculating advance salary for leave.
Keeping track of all internal employee transfers.
Documenting all new recruitment/ resignation details.
Computing gratuity/end of service benefits.
Resolving any queries or issues related to payroll.
Addition / deletion employees from GOSI.
Processing the monthly payment for GOSI.
Addition / deletion from the medical insurance.
Processing the medical insurance invoices and responsibiles for medical claims.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
HFR has long had a strong base of subscriber to the report in the Middle Eastern region but to date, the report has only been available in an English language version.
Publication of the classic industry …Read full article » : Wednesday, May 23 - 2007 @ 10:57
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.