Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
10 Years experience in Artwork execution and implementing all graphics idea using the latest technology to full fill your position, executing 3D muddling AND 2D VISUALS HELPING THE DIRECTOR TO FILL WHAT EVER They require to displau ON THE SCREEN, HAVE THE Ability TO DO PROFFISSIONAL THEME FOR THE NEWS GRAPHIC AND ANIMATIONS, ANIMATION Characters.
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Graphic Design; Computer/Software|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Bangladesh; Bulgaria; India; Philippines; Pakistan; Romania; Serbia|
10 Years experience in Artwork directions and creating all graphics idea using the latest technology to full fill his position, Creating 3D AND 2D VISUALS HELPING THE DIRECTOR TO FILL WHATEVER NEEDS to be ON THE SCREEN CREATING, PROFFISSIONAL THEME FOR THE NEWS GRAPHIC AND ANIMATIONS, ANIMATION Characters
|Company Industry:||Graphic Design; Computer/Software|
|Nationality:||Bulgaria; India; Philippines; Pakistan; Romania; Serbia|
The German Red Cross (GRC) is a humanitarian organization working in Jordan from 2007 - 2009 and again since 2013. Together with our partner organization, the Jordan Red Crescent Society, we implement various projects for Syrian refugees in Jordan and vulnerable host communities. The German Red Cross is part of the Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement under the umbrella of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC).
- To support the German Red Cross (GRC) Delegation in all task related to beneficiary communication, monitoring in order to facilitate the a two way communication with beneficiary and communities and hence improve the quality of the GRC projects in Jordn
- To set up, maintain a database for GRC/JRCS projects and generate regular reports
- Support the project team with set up questionnaires in Open Data Kit
2. TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take care of complaint hotline
- Develop service guide and SOP for complaint hotline
- Develop and monitor beneficiary communication strategy
- Support project team with monitoring activities
- Set up of databases
- Maintain and feed database with information on assistance received
- Build questionnaires for Open Data Kit Software
- Analyze collected information from ODK such as Post Distribution Monitoring Forms
- Aggregate weekly reports from the database
- Increase security on data management and confidentiality within GRC
- To produce regular reports and statistics on a weekly, monthly basis, as required
- Support delegate as translator/interpreter when required
- Other tasks may be assigned as required
Any other tasks required by your line manager
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Through this period HUAL has carried more than two million motor vehicles, plus a large volume of ”High & Heavy” rolling stock, into the region.
It all started back in 1973 when M/V HÖEGH TRAVELLER loaded …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Thursday, October 16 - 2003 @ 10:55
With developing business in to Iraq, HUAL Middle East have decided to appoint a marketing/protective agent in Iraq. At the same time it was announced the opening of a branch office in Amman. The Amman …Read full article » Iraq: Monday, December 09 - 2002 @ 09:46
Mrs. Akiko Koyama, the wife of Vice President Akira Koyama of Nissan Motor Company Ltd. sponsored the ceremony.
At the same time Leif Höegh & Co signed a letter of intent for further two vessels to …Read full article » United Arab Emirates: Monday, September 20 - 2004 @ 09:21
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.