Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
· using a variety of softwarepackages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., toproduce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
· devising and maintainingoffice systems
· booking rooms andconference facilities
· using content managementsystems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
· attending meetings, takingminutes and keeping notes
· managing and maintainingbudgets, as well as invoicing
· liaising with staff inother departments and with external contacts
· ordering and maintainingstationery and equipment
· sorting and distributingincoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
· liaising with colleaguesand external contacts to book travel and accommodation
· organizing and storingpaperwork, documents and computer-based information
· Photocopying and printingvarious documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
- Design and prepare drawings in B.I.M. (Revit MEP) and ACADD applications for electrical systems under (MEP) of all types of projects (commercial, industrial, & residential).
- Coordinate Electrical Drawings with other MEP working drawings and associated architectural and structural works.
- Coordinate with Site Project-in-Charge on the status of on-going electrical works to update the drawings accordingly.
- Prepare the as-built drawings for electrical works upon completion of project.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
At the plenary, Qatar’s achievements were further acknowledged by MENAFATF who approved Qatar moving to a regular two-year reporting cycle for its AML/CFT framework, making Qatar the first country in the region to successfully undergo …Read full article » Qatar: Saturday, May 12 - 2012 @ 09:34
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.