• Prepare and Report weekly, monthly and quarterly audits, while attending to all related inquires and requests on the sent reports to ensure effective communication of audits. • Conduct training on quality. • Analyze the various processes outputs and audits’ results, while observing trends, patterns and any outliers, to indicate potential areas for process improvement. • Document policies, procedures and other publications • Participate in process improvement initiatives, to help improve processes and increase efficiency
• Animate for managed commodity NCR resolution process and reactivity, support local Q teams to solve Top issues .
• Challenge and coach local SQ organization and suppliers in order to ensure customer protection and root cause deep understanding .
• Audit supplier process to check the effectiveness of the corrective and preventive action plan and ensure control plan substainability ( regular follow-up on main suppliers)
• Pronounce the GO/NO FAT for transversal project in the Region.
Animate relationship with sourcing organization
•Animate relationship with Sourcing and SQ organization by giving relevant reporting and feedback on NC per suppliers / main root causes / transversal issues to fix and build relevant action plans with main suppliers to reach NC
• Monitor supplier Quality review at Region level to set-up relevant actions plan with main Suppliers
Support local team and transversalize good practices
• Deploy Supplier Quality Assurance policy, standardise and implement on Region tools, processes, way of working and transversalise good practices
Management & Reporting
• Animate the local SQ, Quality & Sourcing network dedicated to the System & Infra bases.
• Monitor and ensure local dashboard constitency - Manage S&I commodity bullet points .