We are looking for Male/ Female " Office Administrator " for our Branch Office, The Company consists of multiple independent operating Divisions addressing specific worldwide business, candidates with relative qualifications are welcome to apply, very attractive salary, Medical, Bonus and Car
•Prepare Terms of References (TOR) for Tendering of Consultancy Services •Prepare Tender and Contract documents for in-house projects. •Review and provide advice to the Consultants on their submissions of Preliminary/Final design Tender documents in particular BOQs and Conditions of Contract. •Preparation of Letter of invitations, Tender Notices other relevant documents for tendering process. •Prepare the Tender Evaluation report for the submitted Tenders and recommend the suitable Tenderer to award the project. •Prepare Letter of Awards / Acceptance and Contract Documents •Review and approve Interim Payment Certificates prepared by the consultant •Review and approve the Statement at completion and Final Statement prepared by the Consultant •Prepare Interim Payment Certificates, Statement at completion and Final Statement for in-house projects •Review and advise on the value of variation rates and claims recommended by the Consultants •Advise the Manager on materials or features, which are more cost effective in the longer term using value engineering/Life cycle cost analysis •Dealing with Tenders from Contractors and advising Manager on legal ad contractual matters of the projects •Administrate and coordinate the work with other departments to resolve all Contractual and Commercial issues. •Maintain logs for notice to claims and advise management. •Report to the manager on the savings on projects.
•Log Conducting Project Commercial meetings •Cost controlling of the projects to complete the work within the budget by coordinating with Consultants and other department of RTA. •Write day to day contractual and commercial correspondences •Prepare Cost planning and Estimates •Advise the Assistant Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and SQuantity Surveyors regarding the valuation of variation, claims and all other contractual and commercial issues as well as payment certificates. •Interviewing and recommending the proposed Consultant QS/Senior QS for the projects. •Taking over inspection of the projects at completion to make sure the project are completed contractually. •Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
Our client, a well-known FMCG company is currently recruiting for a TEMP HR Coordinator / PRO. You will be directly reporting to the HR Manager.
This is a contracting staffing role under Manpower for a contract period of 3 months (Renewable depending on company requirements and/or individual performance).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for HR documents for the company and its employees
• Process visa applications such as visit, employment, residence, work permits, & labour cards and ensure they are completed on time in order to comply with government laws and regulations.
• Coordinate with government authorities to adhere with the new rules. Develop relationships with government offices in order to ensure issues are resolved diligently.
• Process documents such as Trade License, attestation of documents and the like in government offices such as Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Economy, Traffic Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, embassies/consulates, etc.
• Ensuring that all visa, medical and labor permits are up-to-date and arranging for their timely renewal.
• Assist in the set-up of new offices in the region (if and when required)