“With a wealth of experience organising and developing events on an international scale, we are confident that André will help us to create an environment at EFEF where the highest-level of decision makers, business leaders and inspirational thinkers will be able to get together to debate and create working relationships for the future of energy,” says Richard Hease, Chairman of organiser Turret Media.
With cutting edge technology, policy and regulation, finance and future energy solutions high on the agenda this year, the Forum programme will feature government leaders, visionaries, industry experts and academics from around the world.
“Future Energy production and security is an international concern that affects all of us” says André Schneider “I am looking forward to the challenge of bringing the world’s decision makers and energy leaders together to create an event where real debate and serious steps forward will be made.”
Following successful events in Bilbao and London, EFEF will be heading to Switzerland for the first time this autumn, and will see the developments of cutting edge technology high on the agenda.
The different discussions around climate change have shown the importance of the introduction of new energy sources and the development and management of existing ones. The challenge of the coming years will be to identify innovations that will make a difference, how to implement them and, even more so, to understand what will be the disruptive developments in this field.
This year’s Forum will address these questions in a real multi-stakeholder environment with decision makers from governments, regulators, investors, financial institutions, business and NGOs, and a special emphasis on business from utility, energy, renewable energy, infrastructure companies and future energy consultancies. The Forum will allow these groups to explore potentials and discuss the crucial ingredients to make this happen.
The conference programme will consist of a wide range of interactive session styles including:
• Plenary sessions with top decision makers and thought leaders.
• Inspirational ‘Cutting Edge’ IdeasStorm –‘this is my big idea, now this is what I need to make it a reality!’
• Interactive sessions bringing together a mix of politicians, industry leaders and experts, financial specialists and NGOs to address the potential and how to make it happen.
• Workshops, that are either transfer of knowledge sessions bringing together people from around the world who want to benefit from the lessons already learnt by others (in small table groups with feedback to the whole room) or round-table/think tank debates on set themes – with outcomes and feedback filtered back into a whole room discussion.
• Private Meetings: Bi-lateral government/industry private meeting programme – invitation only
The discussions will be articulated around five main themes: technology, policy, finance, infrastructure and renewable energy solutions.
Alongside the conference will be an international Cleantech exhibition where we are looking for companies who have ‘Cutting Edge’ ideas and technology to present their products and services. Within the Cleantech Exhibition programme there will also be opportunities for visitors to the exhibition to attend free knowledge transfer sessions related to Energy Efficiency.
Thursday, April 14- 2011 @ 10:56 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.