The Al Barij team has been committed to this new service offering from Cisco since it was launched and are pleased to announce that the certification has been completed.
Al Barij International, who recently announced it had been awarded the Premier Partner status by Cisco Systems, has now been awarded the distinction of being the first Cisco Smart Care services partner in the Sultanate of Oman.
Al Barij had to meet specific service, support, personnel, and customer satisfaction and specialization requirements to reach this distinction in a very short span of 9 months since its inception in July 2009 in Muscat.
Al Barij International Technologies holds specializations in Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
It also has a large infrastructure in the form of two Cisco Labs which the company uses for its internal research and development and training purposes as well as for demonstration and proof of concept purposes for its customers.
“Cisco is core to our business and the Premier Certification and Smart Care partnership is a demonstration of our continued commitment to our relationship,”
Al Barij director Hisham Hasan said.
“As the Sultanates competitiveness grows for technology, we too will continue to grow and better our skills and capability in deploying the complete portfolio of Cisco solutions for our customers,” he added.
The Cisco Smart Care Service is a unique collaborative service offering that provides Cisco certified partners with a proactive service platform that allows them to build upon Cisco networking expertise, methodologies, technical tools, and service infrastructure to create new customized services for their customers. The service provides you with many of the tools you need to provide your customers with ongoing remote monitoring, proactive network maintenance, and comprehensive technical support for the entire voice and data network—as well as add-on services designed and delivered by you—with a single service offering.
You can access all of these tools and resources for your participating customers through the Cisco Smart Care control panel. You can even offer a high-level view of an online, partner-branded dashboard available to your customers. As a result, you can deliver a comprehensive network maintenance and support offering that includes:
• Basic remote monitoring and repair of qualified devices and software applications.
• Periodic and single-use assess and repair services to identify potential network health and security issues.
• Partner-delivered technical support for qualified Cisco network foundation, voice, and security solutions through a single network wide maintenance contract.
• Next-business-day (NBD) advance replacement of qualified Cisco devices, with an option to upgrade individual devices to 4-hour coverage.
• Proactive notifications to simplify the updating of Cisco devices.
• Proactive notifications for PSIRTs, which are correlated with IntelliShield alerts.
• Assess and prepare services to simplify the addition of new technologies such as Cisco Unified Communications and advanced security solutions.
• Disaster recovery services to back up customer router, switch, and security solution configurations to a remote Location.
Saturday, March 20- 2010 @ 16:14 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.