Arabian Gulf University signed a contract with Paris 7 University.
According to that contract Paris 7 will be co-coordinator of the program ‘Hospital Management and Healthcare Governance’ which will be held by the French Arabian School of management and finance.
The appointed program co- coordinator will ensure compliance with the laid down objectives:
• Selection and recruitment of candidates, as well as registration of student at University Paris 7.
• Organization and delivery of courses ( schedules, contents, tutors , fallow-up)
• Insuring course validation with masters training units.
• Ensuring a rigorous assessment and evaluation regime.
• Liaising with program board in the execution of above objectives, and in convening of an annual meeting and an annual progress report.
• Ensuring the university Paris 7 will provide, in English language, all teaching materials, e-learning support, distant links between teachers and students, and project supervision; cognizant of and in conformity with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) legal requirements and its social moral milieu.
Thursday, June 12- 2008 @ 11:40 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.