Arabian Automobiles, flagship company of AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Dubai and Northern Emirates, announces the launch of the new Infiniti Q50. Encapsulating Infiniti’s vision of future premium performance sedans, the Infiniti Q50 brings distinctive design, world first technologies, engaging performance and a new standard of in-car connectivity.
The launch of the Infiniti Q50 took place in the form of a luxurious Fashion Show at the IREDI Showroom on Sheikh Zayed Road on Wednesday 23rd of April.
“2013 was a record growth year for us and now, with the launch of the all new Infiniti Q50 with its beautifully new sporty and muscular design, ground-breaking technology and outstanding performance, we are confident to surpass last year’s achievements.” said Salah Yamout, Director – Sales & Marketing, Arabian Automobiles.
Highlights of the 2014 Infiniti Q50 include:
• Direct Adaptive Steering technology for enhanced steering feel and personalized selection of steering effort and gear ratio as well as Active Lane Control
• 326horsepower 3.7-litre aluminium-alloy V6
• Infiniti’s first Direct Response Hybrid model in the Middle East with 350 horsepower and combined torque of 536Nm 3.5-litre aluminium-alloy V6 and innovative one-motor/two-clutch motor control
• Infiniti InTouch with world’s first dual touchscreen displays (LCD/VGA 8-inch upper and 7-inch lower colour displays) and smart phone connectivity
• Predictive Forward Collision Warning system alerts the driver to risks that lie beyond their field of view
Among a long list of highlights, Infiniti Q50 introduces Direct Adaptive Steering. This completely digital system, as used in the aviation industry, is not only the fastest responding but also give the driver a range of steering response settings to suit their mood and driving conditions. With InTouch, they are also introduced to a new level of connectivity while Infiniti’s lead on safety features continues with Predictive Forward Collision Warning, which alerts the driver to risks that lie beyond their field of view.
Infiniti Q50 is also available with the brand’s first hybrid powertrain for the region. While other hybrids place emphasis purely on the efficiency of such systems, Infiniti Q50’s Direct Response Hybrid System acts more like a modern day supercharger delivering 350 horsepower and 536Nm of combined torque. This ‘combined not compromised power’ makes it capable of reaching 100km/h from a standing start in 5.1 seconds.
2014 has already been an exceptional year for Arabian Automobiles’ Infiniti with sales up 50% in the first quarter compared to the target of the same period in 2013. The ever-popular SUV range continues to lead the sales push but Infiniti sedans have also been sustaining solid performance with the Infiniti G Sedan and Infiniti Q70 and now the Infiniti Q50 which is expected to build further on this demand.
“As we welcome Infiniti Q50 to the range, with its new levels of driver personalization, safety and connectivity, Arabian Automobiles has never had more to offer the Infiniti customer,” concluded Salah Yamout.
Infiniti Q50 is available in three grades:
• Infiniti Q50 Premium (3.7-litre)
• Infiniti Q50 ‘S’ (3.7-litre)
• Infiniti Q50 ‘S’ Hybrid (3.5-litre)
Standard equipment highlights include:
• Leather upholstery
• Memory for front seats, SW & mirrors (i-key)
• i-key with memory function
• Aluminum finisher
• Auto-recirculation HVAC
• Leather steering wheel
• 6 audio speakers
• CD/DVD AM/FM speed sensing volume
• Direct Adaptive Steering
• Electric Sunroof
• Active Lane Control
• iPod / Aux-in
• Push button start
• 17” Alloy wheels RFT
• Rear parking camera
• Front & Rear Parking sensors
• Dual touchscreens
• Side airbags
• Curtain airbags
• Dual Zone Climate control
Technology pack adds:
• Smart Beam
• Active Front Lighting System (AFS)
• Pre-crash seatbelt
• Eco pedal (not available for 2.0T)
• ICC with LSF
• Around View Monitor (AVM)
• Intelligent Brake Assist
• Distance Control Assist
• Lane Departure Prevention
• Blind Spot Warning / Intervention
• Collision Avoidance Brake
• Forward Collision Warning
• Back Collision Prevention
Luxury pack adds:
• Bose Advanced 2ch Audio system
• 14 speaker (IP Array)
• Navigation (SD card based Map)
Tuesday, April 29- 2014 @ 13:26 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.