“The WEB road show will be held in six GCC cities (Dammam, Riyadh, Kuwait, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and Dubai) between the 18th & 26th of January 2003″. The companies’ executives will lead the Web Seminars and core discussion topics will include:
• Next generation security gateway appliance solutions from Blue Coat Systems.
• Wide range of security and content filtering solutions from Secure Computing Corporation.
• Enterprise security and Virus Scanning solutions from TrendMicro.
• Wider solutions to ensure Internet Access security and stability.
• The effective use of Enterprise Anti Virus solutions.
• Implementing easy and effective Internet access policy guidelines to effectively manage and control users as well as preserving the available bandwidth.
• Reducing infrastructure, hardware, software, and total deployment costs.
• Use of content filtering technologies on optimized platforms to increase productivity.
• Optimizing network availability by streamlining capabilities and eliminating multiple points of failure.
“By conducting this road show, we aim to update the Middle East IT market with the latest available solutions related to Internet acceleration and WEB security solutions,” said the regional event coordinators, Luqman Consultants.
Saturday, December 28- 2002 @ 9:37 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.