The workshop, held this weekend on the 23rd and 24th of August, provides practical training on 12professional cameras Handy cam, Sony PD-170, Sony DSR 450, Canon 5D Mark II and 5DMark III, 7D Mark II, Sony EX3, Sony PMW F3, Sony PMW 350,Arri Alexa Plus, Red Epic, Black magic cinema camera.
This Workshop is designed for anyone with a passion to pursue his or her career in Filmmaking or Videography/cinematography with no age limit and experience.
To ensure participants get full benefit, only 2-3 People will work on each camera as they get training hands on training for all Levels of Cameras. Focusing – Film, Documentary, TV Program, Corporate and editorial. The course also focuses on the basics of Light Control, Under Water and several necessary tools Technical and legal guidelines to produce your own film.
The workshop Topics cover:
• Camera Features & Technical aspects of cameras
• Cameras Influence on films, Story and its Budget.
• Shooting Methods and 50 types of Shot by Shot Guideline.
• Various Cameras Show reels.
• Under Water Kits and Shoulder Mounts, Tracks and other grips
• Structure and job responsibilities of the camera.
• Cost Analysis for small, medium and large Production
• Dos & Don’ts in Shooting and Post Productions.
After completing this workshop, students will be able to identify which camera is best for which production,know the right techniques and methods and easily identify the budgets etc. when producing a short film.
The workshop targets Filmmakers, cameramen, screenwriter or individuals, producers, directors and Individuals who are Looking for hands on experience & understanding of overall cameras & production to record family/personal videos.
Thursday, August 22- 2013 @ 11:10 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.