Zawia Mansions boasts luxury apartments in the heart of Amwaj Islands | Zawia Mansions boasts luxury apartments in the heart of Amwaj Islands -
ein

Zawia Mansions boasts luxury apartments in the heart of Amwaj Islands

Bahrain: Tuesday, May 20 - 2008 @ 09:21

Zawia Mansions is conveniently located at the entrance of Amwaj Islands and represents an epitome of luxury and tranquility.

This elegant residential apartment complex boasts state-of-art modern facilities and provides easy access to the island’s recreational amenities.

The building developed by Nardeen Properties Co. w.l.l. consists of 108 apartments from one bedroom with a total area of 86 sq. m to three bedroom sea-view spacious flats (202 sq. m).

An attractive financial payment schedule has been designed to allow the potential investors and buyers to invest only 40% of the total price within six month leaving final payment of 60% till the date of completion.

“The prime location and unique design of Zawia Mansions provide a perfect destination for residents who are looking for outstanding quality of living, quiet and healthy atmosphere and at the same time willing to live in the proximity of the bustling city centre of Manama”, says Tony Connor, Project Development Manager of Meena Projects.

All apartments boast unparalleled aesthetics based on a modern theme, beautiful views of the meticulously landscaped parks and sea, spacious balconies, modern convenience and luxury with functionally perfect spatial design.

Apartment interiors comprise top-of-the-range fixtures and finishes including western-style kitchens and bathrooms meticulously chosen and supplied by Al Abbas Gallery.

A complete floor situated within the podium levels houses outdoor and indoor recreational facilities including a swimming pool, children’s pool, steam & sauna and fitness centre.

The sales and marketing of the project is conducted by real estate management company Impact Estate w.l.l.

The full-service company offers specialized service and consultancy in quality properties by providing a diversified team of competent and knowledgeable professionals.

The Zawia Mansions project will be presented at the stand of Impact Estate during the upcoming property exhibition Property Arabia which will take place from 28th to 30th of May in the Bahrain Exhibition Centre.

Today's Top Stories

Posted by

Tuesday, May 20- 2008 @ 9:21 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.

AME Info Services







Business DirectoryVIEW ALL

Search by name

Search by industry

Browse alphabetically






JobsVIEW ALL

Search for jobs

Latest Jobs