Zawia Mansions units 50% sold | Zawia Mansions units 50% sold -
ein

Zawia Mansions units 50% sold

Bahrain: Monday, October 06 - 2008 @ 16:09

Scheduled for completion end of 2008 Zawia Mansions is a 9-storey residential building boasting state-of-art modern facilities with an easy access to the island’s recreational amenities. The building consists of 108 apartments from one bedroom with a total area of 86 sq. m to three bedroom sea-view spacious flats (202 sq. m).

An attractive financial payment schedule has been designed to allow the potential investors and buyers to invest only 20% of the total price within one month leaving final payment of 80% till the date of completion.

“The investors and buyers are attracted by prime location, quality of finishing and unique payment schedule of Zawia Mansions,”

says Tony Connor, Project Development Manager of Meena Projects.

All apartments are tastefully designed and boast unparalleled aesthetics based on a modern theme, beautiful views of landscaped parks and sea, spacious balconies, modern convenience and luxury.

Apartment interiors comprise top-of-the-range fixtures and finishes including western-style kitchens and bathrooms meticulously chosen and supplied by Al Abbas Gallery. A complete floor situated within the podium levels houses outdoor and indoor recreational facilities including a swimming pool, children’s pool, steam & sauna and fitness centre.

The sales and marketing of the project is conducted by real estate management company Impact Estate w.l.l. The full-service company offers specialized service and consultancy in quality properties by providing a diversified team of competent and knowledgeable professionals.

Zawia Mansions project will be presented at the stand of Impact Estate during the upcoming property exhibition BIPEX which will take place from 23rd to 25th of October in the Bahrain Exhibition Centre.

Today's Top Stories

Posted by

Monday, October 6- 2008 @ 16:09 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.

AME Info Services







Business DirectoryVIEW ALL

Search by name

Search by industry

Browse alphabetically





JobsVIEW ALL

Search for jobs

Latest Jobs