This powerful, user-friendly, and affordable solution allows mid-market organizations to respond quickly to market changes, increase productivity, and save money through smarter decision-making. It eliminates the need for a large IT staff to support the product, offering a swift return on investment.
WebFOCUS Express enables robust, flexible, operational reporting and analysis for line-of-business users who need timely information to improve decision-making and effectively carry out daily activities. WebFOCUS Express is built on a highly efficient and scalable architecture that can easily expand as needs grow and change.
WebFOCUS Express allows mid-sized companies to leverage high-performance, full-featured business intelligence capabilities, such as:
• 100% web-based deployment –no additional client hardware or software to install or maintain
• A single web-based environment for accessing and using all reporting, dashboarding, and analysis capabilities
• Wizard-style interfaces that lower the barrier to entry, simplifying all phases of the data definition and reporting process
• User-friendly development tools that eliminate the need for SQL coding or object-oriented development expertise
• Access to all the data across the organization via more than 26 pre-built data adapters
• Distribution of reports and dashboards to users across all mobile platforms and web browsers.
“At Information Builders our primary goal has always been to empower companies with innovative leading-edge business intelligence and integration solutions that increase operational efficiency, improve strategic planning, and enhance decision-making. WebFOCUS Express was built on more than 35 years of that experience,” said Gerald Cohen, president and CEO of Information Builders. “WebFOCUS Express eliminates long, complex, and expensive development cycles, so companies with limited technical skills can quickly and easily design, build, and deploy sophisticated, comprehensive reporting and dashboard environments that enhance their operational systems.”
WebFOCUS Express is comprised of the following Information Builders technologies:
• WebFOCUS Reporting Server, which serves as the hub of the reporting environment. Includes a metadata wizard, and a variety of relational data adapters (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, ODBC/JDBC, MySQL, etc.)
• WebFOCUS Portal, to provide a single, intuitive interface for reporting, dashboard delivery, and analysis activities. Includes capabilities for dynamic report scheduling and sharing. Users can customize analytical tools for creating reports and graphs as well as features, such as matrix reporting, ranking, color-coding, drill down, and font/background/logo customization
• WebFOCUS InfoAssist, to make report and dashboard creation faster and simpler, so even non-technical users can easily generate their own sophisticated queries
• WebFOCUS Active Technologies, to make advanced analytical capabilities, such as sorting, charting, and filtering, readily available to web and mobile users
• WebFOCUS Mobile to fully exploit the native capabilities of today’s most popular mobile devices, allowing users to access and analyze information from any smartphone or tablet
WebFOCUS Express is being released in German, English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, and Portuguese.
Tuesday, November 15- 2011 @ 11:30 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.