“The Republic of Cyprus attaches great importance in maintaining its excellent trade relations with the Kingdom of Bahrain and Dubai. The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry are certain that the Business Mission will enhance further the trade and economic co-operation between Cyprus and the Kingdom of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates”, said the Commercial Counsellor of Cyprus, Mr. Youssef El Guindi.
The Business Mission will be consisting of fourteen (14) Cyprus companies promoting the following products and services:
• Foodstuff: Frozen Puff Pastries with different fillings, biscuits, frozen quails and pickled eggs
• Gold and silver jewellery, diamond jewellery, rings, pendants, bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
• Stainless steel tanks, vats. Mixers, cheese production lines and drinks and beverages equipment.
• Building construction and land development.
• Concrete colour hardeners, release agents, sealers, rubber mats for stamped concrete.
• Shirts and uniforms.
• XPS extruded polystyrene.
• Edge Banding Materials for the Furniture Industry.
• Business and credit information providers, International tax planning, International business consulting, International trust and
corporate management services, accounting, audit, and Financial Advisory Services.
• Wrought Iron staircases, railings for verandas & fences, gates, grills for windows & doors and interiors metal decorations.
“The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism is certain that businessmen of both sides, will take full advantage of the trade opportunities and that business deals will be concluded during the visit of the Mission, to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned, added Mr. El Guindi.
Wednesday, December 1- 2004 @ 16:26 UAE local time (GMT+4) Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.